Great Trading Strategies

How much do I need in USD to control 100,000 in lot size at $10/pip? I asked my broker online and he said there’s no minimum amount to start with a live account.

Isn’t it like $1000USD to control 100k?

Sorry for hijacking your thread for a newbie question tradetilidie.

Good morning friends,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3073
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3123
TP: 1.3053

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade was stopped out. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5825
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5795
TP: 1.5835

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

Good morning all,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and are ready for another action-packed week in FX trading :wink:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

Well, it looks like we completely struck out today…the conditions did not line up for the AU open trade either.

That’s all for the day friends; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning!

Good morning all,

Hopefully you were able to squeeze about a bit of profit from the market overnight :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5859
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5829
TP: 1.5869

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5859
Exit Price: 1.5869

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3221
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3261
TP: 1.3211

Happy trading!

The AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L today. That’s all for the day; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning.

Sorry for the late update folks, but the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade, and it reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5849
Exit Price: 1.5859

Trade length: 1 bar

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today.

That’s all for the day; have a great evening, and I will update the board in the morning! :slight_smile:

thanks for this thread tradetilidie

really helpful for a newbie like myself

Thanks for the post c23gooey. Glad I could be of help :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3158
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3218
TP: 1.3138

Good luck!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L. Also, the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade and it reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5807
Exit Price: 1.5817

Trade length: 2 bars

Good morning all,

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L yesterday. Also, the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Due to the market’s early close, we only have one other trade today.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.