Great Trading Strategies

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5870
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5840
TP: 1.5880

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L.

That’s all for the day; have a great weekend and I will update the board on Monday. Ciao! :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

Hopefully you were able to enjoy your weekend and are ready for another great week of trading :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3355
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST
S/L: 1.3395
TP: 1.3345

Happy trading!

Great trade! Finished a little later than forecasted (it hit @ 1218am new york time).

I need to get a trading plan, because all my other picks lost big $$$ , even my AUDUSD go long from last nights consolidation to slow bearish moves at Asian open.

hallo happy trading all I’am newbie here :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

Hopefully you made a bit of profit last night (there really wasn’t much to be made ;))!

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L yesterday. Also, the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry again for the late update, but the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5963
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5933
TP: 1.5973

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L today. Also, the conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USd short trade.

That’s all for the day; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

Good morning all,

Hopefully you were able to make a bit of profit during last night’s down move :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade yesterday. However, the conditions did line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3281
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3341
TP: 1.3261

Good luck!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3281
Exit Price: 1.3261

Trade length: 0 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Good afternoon! Noobish trader here! Just read most of your thread and very intrested, is there still just the 4 trades your running and how you doing at current?! Win %?! Thanks look forward to hearinf from you!

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

Thanks for the post Pip2k12. There are currently 3 trades on this thread that are regularly updated; they are the 7am EUR/USD short trade, the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade, and the AU open EUR/USD short trade. As far as profit goes, I posted a recap of how things went last year a few pages back. Check the recap out, and it will give you an idea.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

Oh! Maybe i was mistaken seems i had a little look threw and there was a GBP/USD Long @ 3pm your time and 9pm GMT?!
So now you only run do the trade at Noon close? (6pm GMT) ?!

Okay tradetilidie! So after a little while im still confused on what time your entrys are?! Because i thought CST was +6 hours from GMT London, giving me your entry points on days should line up with my time, say 7am EUR/USD Entry should be, 1pm GMT, right?! But on my charting software your entry points are no were near the times so if you could give me a little help breaking down your 3 trades in UK time would save me alot of hassel :slight_smile: Thanks in advance

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3300
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3340
TP: 1.3290

Good luck!