Great Trading Strategies

Good morning fellow FXers,

Sorry for the late update, but the EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L yesterday. Also, the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

A recap of the conditions for each trade can be seen here: 301 Moved Permanently. We are no longer trading the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, or the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade; please disregard those listed trades.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Due to the market’s early close, this is the last trade of the day. Have a great weekend and I will update the board on Monday.

Cheers!

Good morning all,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and are ready for another week in trading Forex. The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The 730 est candle closed up.

The 730est candle closed up. I got short at 1.334 and got out at 1.332. Why did you say the conditions didn’t line up? I thought they did.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

Thanks for the post goodpunk6. Based on my 30M chart, at the 6:30am CST bar closed down (by a fairly significant margin). We could, possibly, be dealing with a discrepancy in broker data…

check it. Maybe I’m reading it wrong? I don’t think I am.

closer -

Is the bar on the end, the current, 2:00pm CST bar?

it’s just a cross in that picture so I think so.

Based on the second picture (the zoomed in one), the 17th bar from the end would have been the 6:30am CST bar; this is the bar that determines whether you enter the 7am trade.

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks a ton! The software says 7 but that means it closed at 7 so it was the 630 bar. Duh! :34:

Haha! No problem; glad I could help :wink:

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today either. That’s all for the day friends; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning.

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you were able to make a bit of profit in the overnight session (the little that there was to be made) :). The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update, the conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

For gbp/usd, if the 12-1230 bar closes lower you go long? Or is it the 1130-12 bar?

I apologize for the previous post; I misspoke (typed ;))…the conditions did line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade, but it was stopped out.

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

:27: OK cool!