S/L: 1.3268
TP: 1.3218

Good luck!

The AU open trade reached TP. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3228
Exit Price: 1.3218

Trade length: 3 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for the day friends; have a great evening, and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Hello fellow FXers,

Hopefully you made a bit of profit during last night’s small, bearish run. The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. I will advise to trade with extreme caution over the next few days, as we will likely see some choppiness once the bulls decide to re-enter the market.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Good Morning everybody, this is my first time trading forex and on this forum. Any advice on which forum to get on first?

Hi!
I’m also a newbie here and in forex. As for forums I like ForexFactory, Moneyfunclub, MoneyMakerGroup, etc. And have you begun to trade already? Which broker do you use?

Good morning friends,

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade yesterday, and the AU open EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L. The conditions did line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3077
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3137
TP: 1.3057

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3077
Exit Price: 1.3057

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5827
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5797
TP: 1.5837

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L, but the conditions also lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3065
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3105
TP: 1.3055

Happy trading!

Hi tradetilidie.
One thing that’s always slightly annoyed me with your reports:
You always say how much you’ve won on your wins, but don’t say how much you’ve won or lost on the trades that don’t reach TP or S/L.
Any chance you could add these to your excellent thread?

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you enjoyed your long weekend and are ready for another great week in FX :).

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3074
S/L: 1.3134
TP: 1.3054

Based on current price movement, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3074
Exit Price: 1.3054

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade, and it reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5898
Exit Price: 1.5908

Trade length: 0 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. That’s all for the day; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning. :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3092
S/L: 1.3132
TP: 1.3072

Based on current price movement, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

Today’s trades?

Lets not have this thread burn out. I love it!

By CST, do you mean central standard time? When i go back and look at your trades on my platform, the times are actually matching up with EST not CST. If i add an hour to your time, and i look at the 730am EST bar (wouldnt that be the 630am CST bar you speak of?), it doesnt coincide with what you are saying.

You’re right. It would be 730am est.

Ok. But what im saying is when I read his previous posts about the trade he did and i use my platform to look at the 730am EST bar, which would be the 630am CST bar he would be using, Im seeing a red candle when i should be seeing a green candle. And also the prices dont add up. But when i go to the 630am EST bar, the prices and green candles are exactly what hes talking about. Am i missing something?