Grid based Expert Advisor

Grid based Expert Advisor

I have attach a real good profitable Grid based Expert Advisor
it make from 90 to 200 % or over 50% monthly for sure

this ea has test on live and demo account
the result same in demo and real account

please try it and write comments about it

Grid_Demo.zip (11.5 KB)

1. Which broker did you test on live account?

2. Base on your testing, which broker do you think work the best?

3. Although the EA is named Grid_Demo, can be used on live account?

Regards,

Victor

Hi,

How does it work? Have downloaded it and put in respective metatrader folder. Could not see anything when I attached it to a chart.

Regards,
sonal

1. Instaforex

2. who allow scalping

3. yes you can use him in live

just download it in metatrader folder there is export name folder just paste him there then open your metatrader and attach ea to your chart

It’s 17k, I don’t think you can fit enough code in there to control the money management.

just try it and see the result

Your readme.txt says it was only backtested from Feb - Apr 2009…that’s not much of a back test period…:cool:

I just get a massive drop on the graph until it gets to 0. To be fair I get this on every EA I test though:confused:

The journal shows a tonne of OrderModify Error 1s

What am I doing wrong?

Is i use on mini account with minimum lot size of 0.1 lot:

1. Should i change the “Use Manual Lot” to “True”
  2. What about the lot size of “Lot01” to “Lot25_Over”?

Anyway, looks like martingale…

[QUOTE=vodkandredbull;189830]I just get a massive drop on the graph until it gets to 0. To be fair I get this on every EA I test though:confused:

The journal shows a tonne of OrderModify Error 1s

What am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

please see attach img to know how to use ea

this is grid based ea
this ea have 25 setup every setup have there on lot.

Thanks for your help but I have installed the EA already. I tried it on another broker (one with 4 digit) and seems to be working OK now, infact quite impressive.:cool:

then it’s good test and please give me it’s feedback i m waiting for it

it works very good between jan 01 to today.

but have a very big drop in december 2009, cuz the lot size was 0.69, had a 100pips drop.

so, if I want to set all the lots to 0.01, do I have to change all nthe 25lot to 0.01?

howdoesthe UseManualLot works?

i am gonna put this in forward test in the coming week.

looks very good.

[QUOTE=taseeeer;190010]then it’s good test and please give me it’s feedback i m waiting for it[/QUOTE]

Have been playing with this for the last few days:

It does use some kind of martingale sytem to recover from losses. Look at image #1. After a massive losses the lot size seems to double, and on some timescales it bombs out completey, and kills the account. This seems to happen on any pair and any timescale over 3 months.

But whats interesting is this. Take a look at picture #2. This is from 01/12/2009 and gets to 05/02/2010 (5th of February) on a very small account ($150) and its more than doubled the account!

So it can potentially make massive profits - if it doesnt loose!

I also get loads of

2010.05.02 11:24:46 2010.02.03 08:05 Grid_Demo GBPUSDm,H1: OrderModify error 1

in my journal

I know. What i’m trying to ask is that do i need to change the lot size since my minimum lot size starts from 0.1 not 0.01.

I have been running it on a demo account and must say I’m impressed. Backtests don’t do it justice as its very difficult to get the tick quality right and this EA needs 100%.

The profits grew [B]very [/B]quickly, but when I woke up this morning metatrader had crashed and whilst it was off-line, the price had moved away and hit some quite generous stoplosses that the EA was expecting to move :mad:

As far as I understand it the EA doesn’t use any strategy as such, it just lays a few buy and sell limits with trailing stops, knowing the price swings around so can be used on any pair.

It also doesn’t work with brokers that don’t allow hedging. What I do like is that it trades a lot, ideal if you’re impatient like me.

As it’s a scalper, I would recommend switching it off Friday afternoon so you wont suffer any gap issues. As this opens many trades at once, Monday morning could be quite painful!

Of course its only been a few hours so I’ll keen an eye on it.

In images you can learn how can ea install

You have to have incredibly large testicles and/or account to trade with this EA. It has the potential to trade up to 15 trades at 2.74 lots with a 500 pip stop loss :eek:

OP what’s the minimum you would recommend on this account and that you have tested it with?