Grid based Expert Advisor

in demo version version you have not option to change anything

yeah, if it doesn’t lose, but thats VERY unlikely.

then i thing it is good for all .

after the test please feedback me i am waiting your comments

For me, this looks like an issue. If I look at pic2, the equity is dropping and not aligned with balance… which I don’t see as a good sign…

Pic 1 is - anyway crashed… As you said…it works as long as it works… if the price dropped/raised significantly (like Dow crashing 1000 pts), this system will fail… and all the gains will be lost.

Taseer, what is the minimum balance expected on the EA… ?

I saw a similar Martingale EA at letsfx.com… I tested forward on demo. Worked for one week… great…and in fact very great… but next week crashed…
Then I backtested with $10k for a 2 year period, still crashed… and then I put 20k… it was ok… didn’t crash…

Mr Taseer I would agree with the above poster.

I like this EA, I really do. It trades a lot and this interests me, rather than an ea that trades once a week. I really would like to trade with it.

I can see its very profitable, but with profit comes risk. And its all too ready to blow the account if the price continues to rise/fall for too far.

You say you have got good results, what balance did you start with? Can you post your statement here?

latest result of Grid based EA

Last week result of Grid EA

Guys, I found this site mt4brokersreview.com about Metatrader brokers. Looks interesting, much useful info.

The stoploss is too much - 500 pips ?

where saw 500 pips Stop Loss ?

In the parameters section of stoploss …

Unless you wan to commercial this one, you should let people look at your code to see what it really is doing.

this is not simple SL .
this is grid based ea which is based in grid type programming

please try them then write comments

Sorry Taseer, though I appreciate your effort in developing this EA.

I will try later…

ok i will wait your new comments :slight_smile:

Taseer,

Do you some documentation about how this EA should work ? or any recomended parameters and pairs and timezones ?

I am currently testing another grid based EA and so far not happy with that…

Wirh no solid information about EA, it is difficult to understand what it does on differret market conditions.

Also as I stated in a previous post, if the equity is dropping against the balance I will consider that as a big red flag… I guess this is what this EA does… it may earn 100% one day and loose all of that next day…

just try it and see the result to you eyes

just try it and see the result to your eyes

Can you please give me the instruction for installation of this EA?

Try to learn attach images if you need more help contact me :slight_smile:

Hi
thank you very much,your robot is amazing.i never seen such great robot which has so great performance.

have yourself developed this robot? if so ,congradulation.the only concern i have ,can brokers find out we use this robot,in that case can they bann our account?
thank you again,god bless you
fred