Grid based Expert Advisor

send me your ea result then i will send your full update version :slight_smile:

hi teseeeer
i dont know how do i send you my result in demo account.tell me how please?
i had few questions for you,but i did not get any answers.can you please answer them?
regards
fred

Please send me your result check my profile for detail

as i said iā€™m new at forex,so i dont know how to make copy and paste report.
so if you dont tell me iā€™m not able to send you the result.
regards
fred

it makes huge trades and makes money then it losses all.i run it for 2 days sodar.it went to $355 profit,then come to $49.so its very unstale robot.
regards
fred

Pleae run it even 5 days 24 hours a day and did not close any open deals of grid ea

this EA makes the platform crash all the time.what can you do about it?
regards
fred

It is your platform problem not my grid ea
please see latest result of grid full version ea :slight_smile:

so how do we get the full version of EA?
best regards
fred

Grid demo does not trade on 3 different brokers that I tried it on. No errors.

[QUOTE=626mx;199162]Grid demo does not trade on 3 different brokers that I tried it on. No errors.[/QUOTE]

I thing you did not active ea rightly please see attach file 4 help

Doesnt work with brokers that donā€™t allow hedging, and (I think) it has to be a 4 digit broker, Taseer should be able to confirm that.

I have been forward testing it for a few weeks now and seems very good although can have a large drawdown, but always seems to recover very quickly. Its up about 70% over 3 weeks so far:) although I have been running this on several pairs at once (very risky I know).

yes only for 4 digit brokers

In fact, it works on both 4 and 5 digit brokers.

I tried on both for 2 days on demo. Default settings worked for me on 5 digit broker and for 4 digit broker I have to change the parameters of step and tp1 from 50 to 5.

I have multiple challenges with this EA.

1. I can guess how some parameters workā€¦ but would like to know from the author ?
  2. Time parameter didnā€™t work for me.
  3. Donā€™t know how much should be the minimium capital even for a micro account ?
  4. Both my demo micro accounts collapsed on in just 2 days. makes money at fast and looses money with double speed if there is no retracement of 8 to 10 within 20 to 30 pips.

However, this is my 2 days experienceā€¦ then I stopped itā€¦
Let me know if your experience is differrent than me.

thanks for the info dude.

The backtest had a slow and steady decline for meā€¦ :cool:

how can you prof this?

i donā€™t understand why you say that this EA makes 200% when it clearly doesnā€™t make a profit.

Hallo, ich habe denn EA seit einigen Tagen im Demo Konto laufen, bei XTB 0.1 TP-10,SL-250 ,Lotz Constant Stop-false & Use Manual Lots-false.In TEST seit 01.01.2011 63% Gewinn!!!

this and the demo version, you have the real version?