Gypsy Pippin (System)

Like many other systems out there I will also use the MA crossover method, but not the normal EMA or SMA. Because I have found the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo to be very useful in many ways, I will use a few components from it and add a few of my own. So I guess it’s safe to say that Ichimoku was part of the inspiration of this system.

The indicators used in this system are as follows:
-Tenkan-sen (9)…also use Daily & Weekly levels as S/R on 1 Hr chart
-Kijun-sen (26)…also use Daily & Weekly levels as S/R on 1 Hr chart
-QQE (1) (This is equal to RSI (14)
The pairs that I use are the Majors and Yen crosses.

Primary Trend Detection (Daily):
-When Tenkan-sen is above Kijun-sen then look for long entries.
-When Tenkan-sen is below Kijun-sen then look for short entries.

Entry Setup (1 Hour):
-Enter LONG when Tenkan-sen crosses above Kijun-sen, QQE is above 50 AND price is above Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen.
-Enter SHORT when Tenkan-sen crosses below Kijun-sen, QQE is below 50 AND price is below Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen.

Exit/Profit Target Rules: (You decide)
-When Tenkan-sen crosses Kijun-sen in the opposite direction
-Next Daily/Weekly Tenkan-sen or Kijun-sen S/R level
-Next round number ex. 1.05000

Risk and Trade Management:
-Place SL 40 pips on Yen crosses.
-Place SL 50 pips on Major pairs.
-Move all stops to breakeven when trade reaches 1:1 reward to risk and trail stops to lock in profit (manual or automatic).

Questions or comments are welcome. Let me know what you think. Peace

QQE with Alerts.zip (2.03 KB)

this system can use for all pair?omly for h1,m15 can use?

@lichetsh Yes you should be able to use this with all pairs. I usually use it with majors, yen crosses, gold and silver. I have also found that it works best on the 1hr.

@littlemay Im sorry for not clarifying earlier…S/R means support/resistance.

haha…no worries…i have found out the meaning of S/R thus i deleted the post…

if use 1 hour ,then how much tp and sl set

lol ok great :slight_smile:

For majors I set my SL to 50 pips max.
For yen crosses I set it to 40 pips max.
If you want a round number for TP then 100 pips will work.

what’s your winning ratio with this system??? would it be up to 70%?

I’ve only done basic manual backtesting so I dont know the w/l percentages…sorry.

so how long have you used this system …are you trading in live or demo?

I started with the first version of the system about a month ago and have been tweeking it ever since. I am now trading it live and have been for about a week and a half with pretty good results. About 1 trade a day and I am monitoring 6 pairs.

1 trade a day and using it in only 1 hr chart?

Yes thats correct. One trade a day only because I have other things I have to do during the day. It obviously generates more signals throughout the day…especially trading more than 1 pair. But 60-100 pips a day is sufficient for now.

thats good to hear that…

Thanks! I hope you find it useful.

could you attach more examples of trades you took? i am really interested in your system and want to use it. good work… thanks

hello, please could upload the template, or indicators of the system …? I mean the two indicators that generate buy and sell, thanks for your help

Thanks!! I’ll try to gather some of the other charts for you.

The QQE indicator is already attached. You can find the link to it just under the example chart. The moving averages are part of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. This indicator should be available in your trading platform. In the “properties” you can choose to show ONLY the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines.

Thanks for your help, problem solved