Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 🙂

It’s that time of the year again when we give thanks for all the good things that happened to us throughout the year but I think everyday is a good opportunity to reflect upon all our life’s blessings and be grateful, isn’t it?

Not just the blessing, I feel it’s equally important to appreciate the hard-lessons because the terrible mistakes leave us with an important lesson.

Just wanted to know how you make your thanksgiving meaningful. Have you planned something special?

I’m all ears! :ear:

4 Likes

I’m grateful for the search feature.

I’m also grateful for my health!

2 Likes

Post covid era was hard for me, but my friends stood firmly with me and helped with whatever they could. I’m definitely thankful to them, but I’d like to make myself available to all those who need help in any way :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent:

2 Likes

I think thanksgiving reminds us to stay grounded and appreciate everyone around us. Just wishing for everyone’s good health and world peace :bowing_man:

My bad but you didn’t mention how you celebrated thanksgiving!

1 Like

What can be better than being ready to lend a helping hand to those who need it! There are very few people like this, Appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wish you and your loved ones the same :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving. I have no interest. I’m too busy, bro!

3 Likes

Hey Am Daniel

I cooked at home this year, definitely enjoyed it and we still have leftovers so I won’t have to cook dinner for another day or so :grin:

1 Like

Hello Daniel! Seems like you are fairly new to the forum. How’s it going?

Haha That’s interesting :grinning: What did you cook this year? I tried Roast Turkey for the first time, turned out to be good. Also, helped my wife in making some casseroles.

1 Like

Not easy not hard just is a process of learning and be expirienc

1 Like

Late to the table. Happy late Thanksgiving. On to Christmas!

1 Like

I forgot to ask, what did everybody eat?

Me?

Pork schnitzel, mashed potatoes, cranberry, cucumber salad, green bean casserole, Hawaiian Bread bread rolls, and finished it up with pumpkin pie.

This was maybe my most favorite meal of the year!

1 Like

We cooked garlic mashed potatoes, roast turkey, sweet potato casseroles, quinoa salad, Roasted Kabocha Squash and pumpkin pie of course. Cornbread and cranberry brie bites were so yum. I still can’t get over it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooh you got a photo or recipe of the cranberry brie bites?

Oh man. I’m a big fan of casseroles. They’re big and easy. You take a bunch of ingredients that you like, dump them into a casserole, put some cheese or bread crumbs on top, and throw it in the oven for 20 minutes.

What more do you want??

That sounds good! I like cucumbers, just not in a shake. haha