Has any of you ever heard about this "strategy" before? Is it real?

I am surprised this thread is still active.

Hello babypips followers, I’m back after 2 months and more and…wow…this thred has exploded. It took me over an hour to read everything! :slight_smile:

Well, I am writing you just because I promised that I would try to look into it … and so I did.
I attended the Smalfi course (it is remained the last hour) and I can say that the strategy works good, and the results published on their sites are all true.
Now I’m still experimenting in demo, and I’ll try it in real soon with the minimum that the strategy requires, so $ 4,000.

Ah bless… I have to admire the dedication which goes into pushing these so-called “profitable systems”.

I’m a price action addicted, and this is the first time that I try a system that it’s not directional.
So…let me try and I’ll let you know!

But what I can say NOW is that the Smalfers I talked with and my trainer are valid and have very good ideas in their heads.
We’ll see …

Cool! Who was your trainer?

Not again…looks like Jenny has employed some help now.

Gigi.
Do you know him?

im interested in smalfi, it seems pretty safe and easy. are you still making profit these days?

Just yesterday… 2 trades in a row in less than 24h, thanks to the FED :slight_smile:

very good. so this is a strategy that trades during announcements, even important ones?

With Smalfi Method you’re always IN the market. You make profits every time the price reaches certain conditions.
Obviously very often certain price’s conditions have been reached in presence of important “announcements”!

and still no losses. im looking forward to getting started. it seems like a no risk strategy.

Jenny why is there no one name Jennifer in traders page? yes i look over 700 people and no Jennifer?

and you pulled all 700 names? congratulations! Too bad, her middle name is Jennifer and she is recorded in Smalfi with her 1st name!

Azz, you have to be really so busy during the day if you went looking for her name … :slight_smile:

Dear jpascoe21, if you are interested in the Smalfi Method, in the next weeks will starts this unprecedent offer (thanks to a partnership with some major world’s brokers)… Scarica la Guida all’Accordo tra Smalfi Planet ed i più grandi broker mondiali

Have a nice weekend to all.

Hello readers.

I am new to this forum and frankly, it is not my place. I have much other things to do, BUT without ever hearing of smalfi method before, i can say that i am trading nearly the same way for years and achieve excellent results… I use hedging instead of stop loos, i trade 4 hours charts, i nearly never lose a trade mostly because i take small chunks at a time but take many of them …

Buy and Hold…

MY secret is to use the weekly pivot. I have a simple indicator that shows it on the screen, for the rest, i use the support and resistance calculated from this indy.

Want it? it is called Davits Pivot V2 found for free on forex factory site.

Have fun making money.

Sure, sure bro, whatever. That’s why as a new member you have chosen to bump a three year old thread.

Me thinks your motivation lies elsewhere