Has anybody heard of this Guy?

He has a 1 minute strategy and 5 min strategy and hes raking it in?

What guy? You haven’t identified him. You could always post up the strategy…

1 Like

The problem is i dont want to advertise his strategy and he charges for his service

Have you heard of “this Guy” yourself, since you know that he’s “raking it in”? Sounds like you’re advertising yourself or someone you’re close to/under, with all due respect

5 Likes

Nah im just trying to succeed in forex i am just fishing to see if anyone has paid for his sniper strategy Its the only one i have seen on the internet that seems legit. Im not sure how long it would last as it seems to be working no drawdown ect.

Building up hype, eh?
Covert (self-)promotions much?

5 Likes

Haha not at all im happy to private messege you his details .im thinking of paying for his strategy as he has done very well for himself

No drawdown :laughing: that’s funny though.
Best of luck

3 Likes

Thats what i said :slight_smile:

Find a telegram group and youll find that 1 minute 5 minute strategy
Best of luck

1 Like

So, you’re advertising a service that you haven’t even tried?
OK. Give me the info.
Let’s see this god amongst traders?
Even better - share them in the post.

2 Likes

As i said i dont want to advertise for him or myself. I can mention him here but i take no responsibility or blame if someone joins him.I dont know him nor have i joined his group.

Mikey, is that you??? “Sniper strategy”

The Ever Irreverent VIPER

2 Likes

not sure whom you are talking about there

dont pay for that, come on. your better off learning on your own

1 Like

I have tried for a long time and with no success as many before me to. its only 150 usd for his strategy

I hear he has a paid site now. Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach (for a fee). Those who can do, can’t teach worth a damn.

3 Likes

17 posts already and we’ve nothing to actually talk about here…

2 Likes

Hey T, I’m bored, by the way, did you know Snakes use their tongue as an external sensory organ, and mine senses a Mikey, and yes just because one is paranoid doesn’t mean they are not after you. :laughing:

The Ever Sniffing Out Mikey VIPER

1 Like