Has anybody heard of this Guy?

Hey T, yes, yes and yes. Although I will say after everything that has been written about the difference between ECN and STP, people here still get it wrong, so I think the student has a big part in learning. Now you watch someone will come in hear and ask, “So what is the Difference/”. Now to Mik, I mean the OP, have you seen an audited statement of this latest Guru.

The Ever Irritating VIPER

1 Like

look up price action and study strategies around that, via google, youtube, books, whatever you can find. And study everyday

Nah bru, even if I could but I would never shuffle $150 to some Bruce Webb guy just for a strategy that’s written on a page or two. Selling dreams!

What he said ^
You’d have a much better chance of actually making a profit from an automated trading system… like the ones you can find on myfxbook.

Hard to see from the video clips what he’s doing but it looks like an intra-day swing trading approach off swing highs/lows. Such strategies are high risk, difficult to maintain consistently. What would be interesting to see would be, rather than the entry points, the stop-loss and exit points, broader set-up, and provisions for pyramiding if any.

'Course, if we knew this stuff, the strategy would be less saleable. Except that we do know this stuff…

So no one here knows anything about him or his strategy then.? Half a million in 2years of trading sounds successful imo.

Then why sell “whatever” for $150?. That would be a waste of my time if my trading was bringing in $250k a year. Think about that. There’s literally no reason for him to do that. And if your rebuttle is that he’s trying to help out the small guy, give it away for free. What does it matter to him?

Wow, just checked out the FB page. Where’s the Ferrari and stack of cash pics? He’s got the pool side shot and scenic city pics down. I wouldn’t waste my money.

3 Likes

tbh i’ve seen and known people to make over $60k in a day. $250k a year is low for a pro trader so i assume he’s an amateur, anyone scalping like that will be. Dont be lured by fast money get rich quick schemes. Go and learn the craft. If you dont want to then put everything in the S&P500 and prey things work out

Thanks for your impute guys, but for someone like myself with limited time and funds it’s worth the risk to see what is on offer.

Ask for a trial before you pour your money, or find out his other customers and ask for their exp and see if they have been successful copying him.

Ah mate what rubbish! You asked for input and when everyone said don’t do it. You replied it’s worth the risk. Just do it then why do you need input from everyone. Just trying to get hits on page. Bye

1 Like

I don’t care about your hits. What is that got to do with the thread unless it’s going to make me rich

Hits for that random guy. What are you his manager? If your funds are limited. I advise you demo trade and get a job to save up some money.

3 Likes

I was asked to reveal whom he was as I was asked by members and if you had read all of the thread you would know.

Hey X, have you asked for an audited prospectus/statement yet?

The Ever Quizzical VIPER

2 Likes

With all due respect to your question what reason is the audit

.[quote=“XXXDOMXXX, post:36, topic:165026”]
what reason is the audit
[/quote]

Less likely you’re duped by a con man. A 3rd party verifies the trading record and history of this so-called trader.

1 Like

Ha,ha, I think you are talking about me…:laughing:i also trade with 5 Min and 1 Min trigger.

you’d be better off dropping $10 on this

than your $150 - The title is misleading on purpose and the author addresses that upfront, the are some good basic tenets in here regarding emotions, capital preservation and building the ability to close losing trades.

It won’t give you the ed. you’ll get at the school here but for the price and quick read I took a couple of excellent points from it and would recommend the purchase.

FR&L

1 Like

So, the OP has his mind set on throwing money away.
(That is if he really is looking for a system, and not a shill)
The shilling aside - Why would you not invest in your cash in a investment service provided by a regulated broker?
Mirror trading, copy trading, social trading and other automated trading services are provided by a lot of brokers for a fee.
At least with the broker you know they are legit (if you’ve done the research) to begin with, which is not the case for the Mikeys…
A mirror trading system seems to be a good solution when you don’t have the time to trade yourself.