Has anybody heard of this Guy?

Doesn’t seem legit to me, my advice would be to stay away. These kind of “professional” traders are only sales people in my opinion. At first the strategy seems real, shows positive results but after that the some losing trades come along. And you will be served many good excuses. It’s your money but still, I wouldn’t waste 150 USD on such a scheme.

There must be an affiliate opportunity attached to Mr. X’s 1&5 min trading strategy. Otherwise, not mentioning who he is and coming to a forum to ask if we’ve heard of this mystery dude is ridiculous. How are we suppose to give you a complete recommendation without all the facts? You mentioned the cost is $150. Is that one time or monthly?

Sounds like you’re sold on trying it so I say pull the trigger and get your own stats from personally experiencing his strategy for 90 days. Then come back and let us know how it went.

1 Like

This is such trashy self-promotion. Let’s let this thread die and get back to useful conversations.

2 Likes

Probably a guy from South Africa. XXXDOMXXX “Ek’s dom”. directly translated. I’m Stupid.
The X = Me/Ek - DOM=Stupid.

I’m from South Africa, for that reason I’ve immediately picked up on the XXXDOM.

Won’t trust the so called 1 and 5 min scam this person is trying to sell to Traders. Watch out!

P_B

1 Like

Omg I’m a south African self promoter affiliate programing professional trader. I can’t believe you worked me out. I thought I did so well to hide my secret identity. Oh I may ask well come clean now I’m also a self made billionaire pigmy.

Hello bro…I just found out about this guy myself…I would like to know what your experience is with him if you have joined him already

In my opinion it seems he has succeded with his strategy.
I myself have attempted to copy him, but it’s not a straight forward easy task. Even though he has step by step videos and detailed steps in the end it’s up to the individual to be disciplined. It would take some time to get to where he is . For a new trader it would boost the time it takes to find a winning strategy . Forex trading is a complete package I think a strategy is only a part of it.
Hope that helps

Cherrs

Howzit Boet. Dunno if you are still around but that was sharp!!! LOL!!!

I cant believe this thread is still open. How do you get pointless threads deleted.

Oh oh I see…I have been trying to learn forex for a while now and its been kind of rough before someone told me about the guy…is there a way I can talk to you in private. Probably on or off babypips. I am still very new here and I do not know if private messaging is possible or not…I look forward to your response

Sure if you like but I am not a successful trader yet
But I believe I’m very close.

Oh thank you but pls how do I contact you

You’re not very close, infact I can guarantee you’re nowhere near close. You shouldn’t keep up this pretence. This thread is done.

You need to go back to school before you ass ume anything.

Lets see where you are in 1 year. Best of luck.

Challenge accepted.

I know you asked this question long time ago but my answer will be for anyone who is still interning in this guy. Look he is just very good at scamming ppl come on he charge 100$ to teach you how to use one min moving average strategy. And I can tell you its just so stupid man and he has lots of fake Facebook account making comment saying he is legit and ■■■■ it’s all fake you have better chance making it your self or learning about the moving avaege on YouTube then pay for him that’s how he make his money by fooling other my advice stay a way . Good luck

If people didn’t post to it then it would die :grinning:

This thread must be deleted I think.

Were you able to find anything out about this guy or his strategy?