Has anyone bought the Transparent Forex Trading mentorship?

yup, i told you all guys from beginning yet people hard to believe it that his course are useless.
everyone can make strategy by back testing but to execute it perfectly is the hardest part.
trading is 80% psychology and nick fail to provide it.
his course doesn’t teach any psychology or never guiding you when to execute it.
how to overcome your fear, FOMO, how to keep your confidence etc
he only analyze it and that’s it.
it’s feels like you are paying for overprice signal.
i’m sure after there are less student joining him, his website will be gone and you all can say good bye to your hardworking money.

FYI trust pilot are deleting most negative reviews including mine even though i provide them my membership proof. why cause it’s maket basic 101 that review are precious that become commodity to sell.

2 Likes

Yeah, Nik is reporting all the negative reviews :smile: Are his signals at least accurate? Because almost every breakdown he shares on TradingView goes the opposite direction.

Hmmm - I can’t seem to login to the website anymore - does any subscriber, have problems logging in, as well?

Pay Nick for it

no am not his student I just follow his analysis on trading view sometimes

1 Like

He uses MACD for entries. And MA too

2 Likes

Did you guys start the group already?

Yup it is started

1 Like

I thought he doesn’t use indicators

Hi! I manage to found AREA 51 strategy on web and can be profitable, but is hard to mastered it. I think that’s why most people fail. For me is hard to trade it because i can’t stay so much in front of pc. I would like to see his swing trading strategy, if someone are willing to exchange swing tradegy with AREA 51, please let me know.

1 Like

You can find his swing strategy in this chat almost at the beggining. Do you mind to share here the area 51 strategy?

I already trade it for swing strategy. But I will tell you the big secret, is just ICI for 1h/15 min.
Now I understand why some people said is a great salesman.

1 Like

mind to share the web link sir ??
thankyou

Nik is a great guy and legit trader, no hype and just charts, chances are it’s quite likely that he is one of the only real deals out there not trying to sell you the dream, he does have a proper track record, and as you can see from the disclaimers he has on the website as soon as visit it, he also welcomes people to ask him for proof, and so I did it. He also tells you the truth if you speak to him, he tells you that most traders lose money, and it’s the truth, trading is not for everyone, so the other people on social media that try to make it seem easy flashing their expensive cars, are all scams. I tested both his programs, and area 51 now also has free access to his crypto trading course, and Nik is killing it in the crypto space, so definitely worth it now more than ever, I don’t know about the past, just speaking about it currently. I am finally starting to see good results from my forex and crypto trading, and the education Nik provided me helped a big deal to reach this point, so yes I am grateful and I don’t regret joining at all.

May I know what he replied to you when you asked him for proof of his verified record? He still hasn’t sent me his verified myfxbook, just some screen showing his gains on crypto, where were all details except ROI hidden.

win rate of his swing strategy is not high

1 Like

yeah
the bigger risk reward the lowest the win rate

ICI?? Im really sorry but i dont understand that.

How to join group? please let me in.

Mind sharing it? @Bibsfx