Has anyone bought the Transparent Forex Trading mentorship?

Dude, the 18/02 is the forecasted one, you have to adjust compared to the move that occurs.

On 19/02’s mb, SL was 12.6990 (before friday close) then he re-drew on a different provider like he explained due to bad chart wick on TV on week’s close. As you can see IDC and SAXO have a little difference in price.

YES, the end move of Friday and open move this week must have been very close to SL BUT you have to tell all truth and details.

I won’t respond anymore in this topic, people here always complaining but want leaked courses and rules of him. LOL …

1 Like

SO true @Nany0 ahahahah, finally someone says it out loud :rofl:
I am in both swing and area 51 programs and i’m very satisfied of my investment. I don’t really use his swing strategy anymore, i’Ve learned to swing by myself with methods that correspond more to me, but the daytrading strategies works 100%. Only thing bad he does is overselling them, but they work.

1 Like

Tipycal…FACTS:s

18/2: SL is 12.7027
19/22 feb: The candle went down ON ICMARKETS, to 12.689, as you said, SL was moved down to 12.6990, so STOPPED OUT. PERIOD. After that, he still said…trade running…What about the loss? he did´nt substract

1 Like

Hi traders been reading through the posts. Having been in the game for many years, buying education from these sellers with no proven track record is a big red flag. I have checked Niks Myfxbook account, he was running demo accounts then deleted all accounts on his profile >>>> myfxbook members/NiccoloTesta

Furthemore, he also deletes comments on youtube which are not favourable or to his liking. The Fibonacci lines he draws are incorrect. If he is transparent then he should have a live verified account on myfxbook, signals start, fx blue with his systems he is selling marketing. He also pushes his COT which is accessible on myfxbook, bar chart - COT if you google it. Further more, you can find great supply demand dynamic indicators via Baby Pips and other forums if you do the work.

I have noticed also that his program trades many of the exotic pairs. Would be great to see his proven track record with these pairs and the majors minors. Ask Nik to put his account on signal start where you can trade copy his direct trades. You can see his performance based on DD equity etc…

IC Markets and all Australian brokers will have new leverage requirments from the end of March 2021. 1:30 will be the new Leverage with all retail traders. Nik uses IC markets has is IB to his clients.

Selling packages with no proven performance results is highly questionable. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. Very well explained, and that´s why he refuse to prove and works just on TV with no prove at all about the exact track record to his students, the students have to join and ask for that signal exactly when it happens, if not, he seems just another seller

1 Like

To all the ones criticizing, I really don’t understand your behavior I must be honest. You are here criticizing probably one of the only “mentors” out there that really does what he says: under promise and over deliver.
You are here wasting your time instead of studying the market and Niks rules, here are all my objections to you guys, and I know Niks program better than anyone, I’ve been part of it for 1 year and 4 months now:

1. He does take all the trades he shows in the market breakdowns, I’ve seen his account with investors password

2. he does have a myfxbook and he will shows you if you ask, if you really are his student you know very well all the different contact options that he gives you on the student dashboard, use them instead of complaining and talking sh*t online.

3. he works like crazy and answers all student questions also saturday and Sunday, there is absolutely nobody that does that in the trading world

Even if you don’t understand the rules, you are still far ahead for having the possibility to learn from Nik, I am not saying to be grateful ( and you should ) but at least don’t talk sh*t of Nik.

The things we have to read here…stop treating people who says his constructive opinion against some point of view or opposite opinion as stupids that can´t learn anything. People that HAVE PAID, are in the RIGHTS to say whatever they want with PROVES an respect. That´s what I have done. I have prove a bad entry that he took for a good one. PERIOD. YOU didn´t…SAying what i think based in my experience is not ■■■■ about anyone, is sayuing my opinion. Accept that, because it seems you are workin for him

1.- The swing strategy is extremely easy. And is not a bad one, that´s what I said, so I am not doing anything about that.

2.- I am not sayint anything about hours he works, or service or whatever. Excuse me, but when I am paying for something that´s the minimun you can expect for the company that have sold u soemthing. So stop saying crazy nonsense things about that. He works a lot, yes,

3.- Waht you say about showing is not true in my case, maybe you are luckier than me. It´s curious that I have not receive any answer about that from him…just some videos with NO DETAIL about track record ofr the real entries. You can Pray in latin if you want. FACTS and not faith is what inteligent people believe.

4.- Is starting a movement with the bad behaviour about being NOT TRANSPARENT with some market breakdown trades…and that´s what we, the payers, the clients, are saying, and you are not going to stop this, is NIK who has to stop it being transparent.

5.- It´s very easy, you don´t show track record…you are hiding things. Who hide things is not transparent. Period.

6.- Have a great day and let the people say the good things about his strategies and the bad ones. Because I suppose you are not depending of him, right?, say your opinion, say that you are extremely thankful to him and the rest of the clients we will say whatever we think about that.

2 Likes

Those in the program does Nic know that his strategy is leaked?

You’ve been crying for his strategy for a long time and now you want to know this? :smiley:

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: am just curious
Took me time to get it though

this guy is legit.he is called nick and uses pure price actions no indicators.

With this kind of answer means you aren’t his students. His entry rules are using indicators

3 Likes

Do you have the area 51 strategy?

Hello Everyone, I joined the Area 51 program about 2 months ago after being really impressed with Transparent FX and Nik himself. However, after weeks of back testing and demo trading I still cannot find consistency. I would really appreciate a PM from anyone whose profitably trading this strategy with some advice or even encouragement. Thank you

Can anyone share this strategy here? please

hi did you get the area51? been looking for it for almost 8 months lol

I can confirm to that as well.

Lol, this does not belong in here. And his strategy can be found online easily.

I dont think so … How we can get area 51

have you found his area 51 day trading strategy? please point me in its direction