Has anyone bought the Transparent Forex Trading mentorship?

You guys have simply no respect for anyone, I am with both programs and the amount of work this guy puts out is simply out of the world, the strategies are amazing and also his support is amazing and without him I wouldn’t have ever became a profitable trader, and I see you guys here trying to get the course for free and it’s simply disgusting. Let me get one thing very clear for you: this is not a course, it’s a program, and without his daily videos and support, you will not make it.
I am currently managing 125k USD in investor capital, and with the Performance I am currently having they will probably increase to 300k next year, and I am strictly trading only his strategies, so seing you guys doing illegal things with his life work is simply disgusting. With this mentality, you will remain a nobody. With this said I am getting out of here, I don’t have anything else to say nor I want to waste time with you guys, the mentorship program will make you a profitable trader, but as the name says it’s a program, so fuc*** pay for it

2 Likes

please send me the strategies,thanks

1 Like

Hi all, I have been following this post as I’ve been thinking for some time whether to purchase this program and so its always interesting to hear what people think of it. I’m fairly new to trading, so like many people, I’m trying to watch loads of YouTube videos, find potential mentors etc.

I haven’t purchased this yet, however, you cannot knock this guy’s work ethic. I subscribe to his videos on Trading view and he submits several every day. I watch a few just to see how he analyses the market. I like his approach, but I don’t always have the same ideas as him. However, I think that is the point of all this - no strategy is 100% successful. Also, you do need to work hard yourself to understand the market and make the most informed decisions before you enter a trade. He is providing some useful guidance on how he reads charts.

I do think that people on this post should refrain from sharing his strategies without payment. It doesn’t seem fair to either Nik or his paid subscribers. Don’t cheat in life - do the right thing. If you don’t want to pay for it, watch his videos - I’m sure you’ll pick up sufficient there to get a feel for his strategy - and you’ll be doing it the honest way.

Anyway, good luck with your trading.

1 Like

Give me 500 $ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (lol)

I’ve been following him on tradingview, I don’t know about the strategy but the market breakdown he mentioned was accurate and make sense at least for me. For all the review in this forum, I can conclude that the swing strategy is working but the result various depend on the trader. Perhaps there is a group that discuss the transparent fx’s strategy? please invite me so we can learn together.

Hi dear… How can we get discount on the program?

I am really not an advocate of buying mentors. There are plenty of awesome free learning resources available.

1 Like

I believe the best way to learn is through oneself. Make virtual mistakes on demo accounts and take that learning to real accounts.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet, but planning to do so soon, especially because of their signals which are known for exact entries.

please i need a discount on NIK’s strategy,have been following his analysis since April and i’m a swing trader from the start,i just want to be consistent on it using his strategy

Are that entries(ema´s+macd) in 4H always? or 1H or?

The 88RR he mentionned are the profits for the year, just to clarify.
Now, 1 : because some brokers offer too wid spreads on exotics, so some of the trades are, practically speaking, not worth the risk if you have a bad broker (he uses ICMarkets)
2. With indicators
3. Yes, ruled exactly and backtested.
4. I think it is worth it with the sale right now.
5. I’m not sure i understand the question but no the strategy is not complicated enough to make you dependent on him for life. You can easily, once you master it, trade it on your own.

and entries in 4h

From what I saw it’s always 4hr. But his area 51 program goes down to 1hr and 15min I think although people have complained it doesnt make much return.

I think the best deal is to use his free analysis and then from that you start slowly build your strategy. It will be free and much more rewarding. The money you save from the course, once you are profitable with your new strategy, you can use them as a small capital account or to pay the fees to any funded account.

I bought both programs. Very soon after swing strategy / base program/ I decided to buy Area 51, I started with a lot of enthusiasm, I worked hard, and I saw every daily video , and i traded every day, mostly on demo. No positive result from Area 51. From begining to the end.
It looks so fantastic, when Nic shows his trades, but I am sure now that I was manipulated . More than half of year studing, almost every day trading and backtesting . no results. / bad results!/
And the same bad results has my son. We help each other to analise trades, we change opinions, we motivate each other.
The strategy just does not work

1 Like

I have been in swing trading with Nik for about 1 year and I found consistency after about 2 months, so I enterd the area 51 for day trading as soon as it was released with the trading profits I had made from Niks swing trading strategy, it took me 1 month to master it and it works very well for me, if you send me a PM and I can let you in my personal account with an investor password so you can understand your mistakes in appying the rules. also make sure to ask Nik if something is not clear, he always answers

could you give me an address to pm you? it would be nice if somebody, who trades profitably, gave me some advice about this strategy. i cannot private message you here on babypips

Interesting reading some of the comments as at one time I was tempted to look into this course but like a few others was put off by the wildly differing reviews.

Hello…I withdrew my review about Transparent FX…I was cheated by a person who misused the logo and even the telegram posts by actual Transparent FX…so you may do more research on that…apparently that company appeared to be with more good reviews