Has anyone bought the Transparent Forex Trading mentorship?

We have the swing trading strategy here already. Does anyone can explain the day trading strategy?
Thanks

Do you mind sharing the Area 51 strategy

Do you mind sharing the Area 51 strategy
Or the day trading strategy

Do you have the day trading strategy?

@Dzarda do you have the day trading strategy

Hi yes i purchased this course around four months ago and i cannot speak highly enough about it. However be prepared to study hard as these strategies are not easy or quick to master.
Nick answers ever question from every student daily and also does a market breakdown every evening before Asia opens so you can breakdown the trades and wait for entries. This is a lifetime membership so there’s absolutely no rush.
If your looking for a mentorship course then this is it. Check out the reviews on Trust Pilot and also look how many followers on Trading View…
Hope this helps

Regards Wayne

This was a fraud pretending to be Nick, he has now had it shut down. Transparent fx does sell signals. Sorry you were conned buddy

Doesn’t sell signals i meant

I don’t, but his swing strategy can be found on the internet, so I guess his day trading strategy will be too.

Iv’e been a member for 7 months at this point in time and had a great experience with Nik, his strategies are great, and he works hard, I am a member of both the programs and both of them have been working well for me, I took the time to first learn the strategies and then I started trading them, I think most people here complaining are the ones that are still asking stupid pointless questions to Nik in every Q&A I hear, instead of taking the time to first learn the strategies and then start trading them. be smart, if you are serious about your trading approach it as a business, preparation is key.

May I ask you what are your results? Are his ideas he is sharing with you profitable?

I can confirm, it is a good, serious strategy, it works. Of course you need to learn, exercise, understand its logic etc… with no effort you’ll never get results and consistency. Btw Area 51 strategy is less difficult than the original course. Btw I would be interested to exchange ideas with other experienced area 51 users, like @orderflowmaster. PM me :wink:

Mind sharing the Area 51 strategy

1 Like

@emanu72 mind sharing the Area 51 strategy?

1 Like

I sent you a PM!

1 Like

Hi guys, I would like to check the account with the investor pass. How can I do a PM here, I don´t know how, thanks?

How to pm ?

click on his name, then click ‘‘Message’’ on top right corner in green. This way you can send a private message.

im still newaccount here. so i cant send PM.
As a New User/Trust Level 0, you cannot:

• Send private messages to other users
  • Reply as new topic in the right gutter
  • Flag posts
  • Post any images
  • Post any attachments
  • Post any hyperlinks in a post
  • Have actual links in the ‘about me’ field of their profile
  • Mention more than 2 users in a post

Thanks so much, But I can´t do that. There´s no green box active. Does anybody know how to active it??