Have you being sucked in by fake gurus

you do not get it
your idea is just an other lagging indicator with a lot of wrong signals
i can not associate my name with what i consider a bad product

I take it the clown is as with others a snake oil salesperson , never mind guys there are some honest people out there.

I bought a few courses very early on in my trading ā€œcareerā€. I donā€™t know if they were written by fake gurus, but nowadays unless someone can post a live, verified account, I just donā€™t listen to them. Noise is abundant and cheap.

When it comes to learning the basics, the babypips course is sufficient. From there, youā€™ll have to venture out on your own and do your own research. Itā€™s not hard, but itā€™ll take alot of time and focus.

1 Like

Very true Kevin , yourself is the best teacher

2 Likes

te2

My results for the month

Pretty impressive win rate, im presuming thats day trading - just out of interest what type of %r you pullin out?

I might have to eat my words about day trading!!!

I day trade most days , all based on higher TF and swing trade when the planets line up. % gain is a odd one as when good can be 20% as let the winners run as long as I can but if I can get 5% very happy. I keep it simple an dont let heart rule head by falling in love with a trade , if wrong I have no trouble in killing the trade

1 Like

SHORT ANSWER:
10 Pips a day to get rich is his GIMMICK.

LONG ANSWER:
He is IN LOVE with his social media presence. Heā€™ll say or do whatever (including acting and rapping) to get adoration and praise in the form of likes, comments and messages to grow his fan base and paid subscribers. In his videos he keeps saying ā€œIā€™m trying to birth traders over here, whoā€™s coming with me?ā€ Thatā€™s all a gimmick to get you to sign on.

Its a good hustle for him, because he makes money from trading, he makes money from youtube (which is why he keeps saying watch his vids) and he makes money from memberships. (800+ people on his team @ $100 per person a month)

I dont know how you can turn a profit from 10-15 pips a day unless you indeed have a massive account. And i donā€™t see how one person can mentor 800 + people at a time. I left his team because:

(1) I got tired of feeling brushed off without ever being asked exactly what I was struggling with.

(2) Being charged for information I can access online for FREE!!
-Go to 23:26 in the video youtu.be/YS1LQXxxSQY and youā€™ll see where he accidentally showed the source and closed it out quickly.
-This video was posted in Jan 2016 youtu.be/_7DeDnpTnjI?t=600 and here is his copy offered to paying subscribers youtu.be/QVLRrN7p8c4

(3) His telegram group is on autopilot with pure noise from the members. Talking over each other sharing what they know or think they know, when really I just wanted to hear from, and mostly from the person i paid my hard earned money to.

:rofl: That has to be the funniest thing Iā€™ve read today. Thanks! I actually would like to see a link or something to see how this guy looks/talks! Or maybe thatā€™s a bad idea. :thinking:

Here is the biggest con artist going , complete tit

1 Like

Holy cow. First of all, I canā€™t believe he called that thing a documentary!!! Second of all, this is like those get rich quick forex traders on instagram except on YT. Oh man. Itā€™s a good thing itā€™s only had 50k view so far.

P.S. Great, now YouTube will think Iā€™m interested in these videos and will prob show me more of these things :joy:

Thankfully not. I have my sis as my mentor whoā€™s been trading for over 5 years, to guide me.

There are a lot of scams happening online. So be careful with what you choose. Try practising on demo accounts if possible. This will prevent you from making hasty decisions.

Iā€™m indeed lucky to have my mum as a mentor - sheā€™s been successfully trading for over a decade now.

I subscribed to Jay Wayne. He charged a monthly fee for regurgitated information he finds for free on the internet. I made a video on it if you need proof.

I have been tricked by scam brokers - and it happened really quite early in my trading experience. The upside of that incident was that I lost all trust in people hawking me products, training, strategies, indicators, whatever. I learn on my own, trade on my own, lose on my own, and occasionally, profit on my own.

Thankfully I have stayed far away from any so-called trading gurus or mentors. From the beginning I have been in a habit of relying only on self to learn, and I applied this even on trading. Didnā€™t depend on anyone to familiarise myself with the market, and thanks to that I am a confident trader today.