Have you ever been 100% sure for some trade?

I am always 100% sure when trading. But entries are not always 100% correct. :slight_smile: What makes me confident is that I always have an exit plan right before I open the trade.

I have never been 100% sure with any of my entry. I do not think any trader would ever be 100% sure about his entry. It is a game of probability and game of risk-reward. Traders usually find trade setup with better reward than the risk. It eventually gets them a good percentage of winning trades as well. At the end of the day, this is what makes a traders profitable.

Good explained. I also dont think its possible to be 100% sure in any trade.

1 Like

Yes i have been sure about the trades quite a sometimes.

I have never been 100% sure about any trade and I doubt how anyone can ever be so accurate. I generally place trades when I am like 80% confident that the things would work out in my favour.

it seems there are different stages one has to go through, where one wants to be. Regarding trading. The" 100 % sure mindset" will probably turn out to be most destructive.Trading is about percentages which one has to master ,not about been right. many people who blow up accounts, is because they are convinced the trade will go back in their favour ,this may happen on few occasions and the trader may feel he has been successful because his bad trade ends up a winner financially.This gives him positive affirmations that s/he is a successful trader.until the inevitable happens

I was 2,000% sure and I was throwing money at that trade. Then, my money disappeared.

Yes, there have been a few and they turned out to be exactly how I was expecting them to be. I would also like to mention that there have also been trades that I was 100% sure about but they took the opposite turn. I learnt to never be overconfident about my understanding.

I have never been 100% sure about any trade from past years and I seriously wonder how can people be this sure about them. For me, trading is earning from the fluctuations and I try to dwell on my instinct in this case. So, I go ahead and place trades where I am 80% sure about them.

Yes, there have.been a few of them.

You can never be 100% sure for a trade. It is important to keep a record of previous trades.You can use the information to identify problems and amend your strategy which will enable you to make intelligent decisions in future

I think you can never trade with 100% probability. Because the momentum of the market is not always the same. So we have to be flexible with the momentum of the market. So it is a bit difficult to give 100% trading potential here.

It is difficult to be 100% sure about a trade but if you analyse the market properly then you can understand the trend

Yes i have been a lot of time for alot of trades and it actually worked for me.

I only enter a trade if I think it’s going to happen. If it matches up with all my confluences, then why not be sure? Nobody is 100% though, as the market can do anything.

Most cetrainly I was! So many times I was 100% certain I shouldn’t do that trade as it is a huge mistake to do it. And I was 100% right, I shouldn’t have done it!

Feeling 100% sure and being 100% sure are 2 entirely different things :smiley:

1 Like

No one can be 100% sure for any trade initially, one have to first gather all information related to specific trade with a deep market study before jumping into it.

1 Like

Agree, just rely on your risk management and long term edge

XTIUSD back in April 2020… displayed the trade(s) live on Babypips… As shown in thread below.

Where was Oil going to from historically low prices? Pyramided in above and just waited patiently for the retracement.

A Monkey could have made a profit…

1 Like