Have you ever joined a demo contest? :))

I think it is a good idea as it could add some competitive spirit to the demo accounts which some traders seem to think are a bit boring.

In general, I think that a demo account is a great option for learning. Thus, a trader can be trained without losing anything.

Definitely! :blush: It’s the best way to test out a trading strategy you want to use. :blush: Are you currently demo trading? :smiley:

I had also joined a demo contest in my initial days of trading. Quite a learning experience it was.

yeah, a few years ago JAFX did a $10k trading comp and I placed 2nd and won $2000. :slight_smile:
I just did BTC and other crypto buys. It was during the bull run of 2017 so I got V lucky as did not really know what I was doing then

1 Like

OMG!!! That sounds super interesting! :open_mouth: :blush: I’m really curious about how that worked. And congratulations btw! :blush: Haha. A few years late, but good job! :blush:

Do we ever know what we’re doing lol.

I would join one. Think it would be some fun.

I haven’t personally, but sounds like a good idea.

As for me, this is a pretty interesting option for gaining experience. At least I try to take part in them.

SO you got a $10k demo account and had 90 days to turn it into the most you could.

OOOOOHHH. :open_mouth: That sounds soooo interesting. So, you were just using a demo account. :thinking: I think I have a better grasp of it now. Might be interesting to plan something for us here. :thinking: :blush:

Sounds SOOO interesting :slight_smile:

Yes everybody was just using a demo account.

The demo account had to be signed up through that broker so they could check it(and of course to increase their customers).

I have always used a demo in my work, all the same this moment is very important and useful

I have noticed that they are being played in a way where you are given with some funds (say 5 grands) and you have to turn that into a specific target amount within a specific time frame.
Sounds fun, to be frank

1 Like

Ooooh. :thinking: Hmm. Having a partnership with a broker can definitely make this more possible. :open_mouth: I’m just not sure individuals like us could have that kind of connection. :sweat_smile: Maybe it’s possible of the babypips team does something like this. :open_mouth:

Oooh. :open_mouth: So there’s a set amount for the participants? :open_mouth: That’s also an interesting way to go about it. :thinking:

I have always used a demo in my work, I think this part is a great opportunity for every trader