Have you ever joined a demo contest? :))

Always thought that is how it works. Interesting approach, made me wanna try out one day

Absolutely @Johnson21 it is interesting and I too wanna try it. Demo contests are a great opportunity to try our trading skills while competing for cash prizes and gifts. It’s a win-win, if you succeed you’ll get a reward or if you don’t you’ll at least learn something.

I am defo in if they do :slight_smile:

Three years ago I took part in a competition to receive money for management. The competition was run by a prop firm that traded stocks on the NYSE market. I paid money for participation, the competition lasted a month. I had very little experience back then and failed. But I saw how others can trade and it inspired me.

Would love to see if admin/mod can make demo contest for fun :wink:

1 Like

I’ve considered it but never done it. I know there are several different types and some even give out prizes like money or phones to the winner, however, I assumed that there are probably a lot of entries so I’d imagine it’s really hard to win.

Yeah I joined one and was fun, I guess you throw some of your rules out the windows, but with the one I was in whoever made the most profit for a time period won a prize

Yeah…that would be fun!! :wink:

Hahaha! :blush: Maybe we should tag them just so they could look into this suggestion? :wink: Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooh! :open_mouth: That’s a good point. Maybe if ever, there should be a limit in the number of people who could join? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah. That makes sense. Haha. :smiley: In the one that you joined, were you guys required to give updates daily, weekly or whatnot? :thinking:

I think we’ve been talking about a demo contest for far too long, but we have yet to actually join one here. :sweat_smile: Haha!

Have heard multiple times about demo contest but never really thought of participating.

Go ahead, I am right behind you on this :yum:

I have heard much about these contests but I have never participated in them. I am thriled to do that in the nearest future.