Have you guys watched the BlacKkKlansman?

Hellooo! :blush: Haha. I decided to watch this movie on Netflix with my boyfriend yesterday, and I thought it was great! Have you guys also watched this? :blush: I actually wanna know what your interpretation of the ending scene is. :thinking: My bf and I have different takeaways from it, but still pretty relevant to what’s happening today. :sweat_smile:

I have too…last week or so.
It has an in-depth meaning and portrayed part of past happenings.

1 Like

Right??? :open_mouth: I thought it was very relevant to what’s happening, especially in the U.S. :open_mouth: What did you think of that ending scene? Haha. That part got me confused. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Correction…Past and present happenings.

For the ending I was confused seriously but I came up with the thought that even tho they all tried to infiltrate and end KKK,which they did a good job on but a new clan led by new pple under the same name tho were awoken.
Racism will always be there,not only on blacks but on whites too.

1 Like

Definitely. :open_mouth: It’s been around for such a long time and it’s kinda disheartening that we haven’t really solved this. :confused:

Hmm. That’s an interesting interpretation. :open_mouth: And sadly, it really reflects reality. :confused:

Exactly…the harsh parts of humanity🤦.

We can only look forward with hope.

1 Like

Definitely! :smiley: Haha. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but where are you from? :smiley:

1 Like

Ofcourse not.

I’m from Nigeria and came across this forum arnd May this year.

1 Like

Oh yeah. :open_mouth: I just saw that from your profile. :sweat_smile: Sorry I didn’t check earlier. :sweat_smile:

It’s not a biggie…How has ur trading life been?

It’s been okay! :smiley: Haha. I started trading live a few months ago, but I haven’t been opening a lot of trades. :sweat_smile: I might need to create a journal to get me more motivated! :open_mouth: This pandemic has also affected me a lot so I thought it would be best to sit out for now. :open_mouth:

Oh Datz nice…Self Control.

Well wish u the best💯.

1 Like

Thank youuuu! :blush: Same with you! :smiley: All the best and may the pips be with us! :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

I remember thinking it was good! But as with most movies I see I can’t remember it anymore :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t seen it yet but this thread definitely piqued my interest. :smiley:

1 Like

It won an Oscar in some category, is’t it?

I don’t think there can be an end to racism. There will always be racist people, like there will always be greedy people, or ungenerous people or jealous people. I’m sure there are greedy and ungenerous and jealous people in every race, so it makes absolute sense that there can be racism within every race.

I can’t see there is enough time in the world to for example seek out every greedy person in every race and encourage them to be more sharing.

But the least we can all do is highlight areas where government and company policies discriminate on the basis of race and get these things put right immediately.

1 Like

Oooh. :open_mouth: That’s fine! :open_mouth: I got so interested in it though that I looked up more information about its history. :sweat_smile:

Yeees! :smiley: I recommend you see it! :open_mouth: I think it’s very relevant. :open_mouth: There was a particular cut that I liked but I’m not gonna spoil it for you just yet! :smiley: Haha. Let me know if you ever get the chance to watch it. :blush:

Yeah. :blush: It won the Best Adapted Screenplay. :blush: