Hedgefund and Investment Bank Trades - Follow what the big boys are doing!

Hi Traders,

I am going to be giving you some inside information from my contacts in the Hedgefunds and Large Investment Banks. I am a ex FX Dealer from Sydney turned Fulltime Trader.

In this game its not what you know but who you know and information is KING!

Duetsche Bank selling EUR/USD Target 1.2000 Q4 2013 Sell 1.2950 stop 1.3300 (Biggest FX bank)
ANZ Bank Buy AUD/USD Target 0.9990 Q2 2013 Buy 0.9740 stop 0.9640 (Good at AUD)
UBS Bank USD/CHF Target 1.0000 Q2 Buy 0.9600 Stop 0.9400 (Massive Swiss Bank)

Hedgefund Flows

Mostly selling AUD/USD but also against the EUR and GBP

EUR/AUD and GBP/AUD have alot of room to move on the topside 1000+ pips overtime

I will Update other trades I agree with over time

Happy Trading

TradeAlerter

Nice TradeAlerter,

I’m looking forward to getting some inside information on the big movers in the market.

How often are you going to be posting updates?

This should be interesting? Broad brush strokes I imagine won’t cut it for most on BP MrSignals. However, far be it from me to rain on your parade. I’m looking forward to your intraday and longer trades? I trust you won’t mind if I occasionally throw in my two cents? :5:

Who are your sources?

Sounds similar to David Jefferson…

Lets see how these goes :slight_smile:

Nice ‘head and shoulders’ on EU weekly Yunny, no doubt about that but again… broad brush strokes aint gonna cut it here. How many BP members have deep enough pockets to take those numbers? Heck I love the longer trade… I’ve been banging on about it on BP to no avail for four years… but thats one I can’t afford. Especially at the low’sh dip on the weekly, all be it of a longer south. :smiley:

Fair enough, thanks!

Is this not insider trading?

So it is true. Rich get richer.

I love it. I also have some inside info that my friends at investment banks passed onto me, risking life and limb as well as their entire career work for the sake of me being able to pass this valued information to newbie traders on BabyPips… we all know how utterly important that is after all!

JP Morgan, who are buying EUR/USD, target 1.4000, stop loss at 1.2490.
Goldman Sachs, who are selling AUD/USD, target 0.9000, stop loss at 1.0200.
Barclays, who are buying XAU/USD, target $2,500, stop loss at $0.000.

I was also wondering why an entire bank would have one trade strategy going that all their traders would be compelled to follow, but then I said to myself, nah, why would anyone lie about something? That just doesn’t make sense!

Happy Trading!

PS: I also received a tip that ICT’s hedge fund (remember he’s a fund manager!) is going short GBP/USD at 1.5200, with a target of 1.4000; I think this one is really good!

Doesn’t matter what positions the banks take because they hedge them all…This “info” seems about right tho even given the latest news on increased jobless claims in US, lower than expected cpi and dovish Williams speech…It’s all right because ur hedging all of it…

good job Alerter! No reason to unlike your thread…

This digital age we live in… Do you know what “unlike” means by any chance? It certainly makes little sense in the context in which you have used it I’m afraid.

In any event, I got another signal from the head of trading at Barclays (i.e. a big boy). He’s my son. He says you should buy USDJPY at market and hold until 2014. Stop loss should be around 99.05. Apparently, they’re placing most of the bank’s assets on the line in this particular trade, so it’s a good idea to get in early!

EU

1.3755 bound,

STHF

To be fair to the opening poster I think the deutchebank was an analyst report they recently put out, not some wild flight of fancy.

Nicely said! You seem to be very senior! Why should hold such a long time that is my question as USDJPY giving quick profits!! I would love to know the TP that your son is expecting…

Goldman is still long Euro on targetting 1.33+ in Q3, they base this on their view the recent rally in US Treasury Yields is almost done and that USD weakness will then resume. They do see downside risks short term because the recent Global Stock market rally may have a correction soon.

[B]¡ SCAM ALERT ![/B]

This is NOT inside information, all this info has been published by Dow Jones News Service.

eFXnews : 7 Reasons Why We Are Turning Bearish On EUR/USD For A Move To 1.20 - Deutsche Bank

eFXnews : What’s Really Behind The AUD Fall And Where Does It Go From Here? - ANZ

eFXnews : USD/CHF Set To Reach Parity At A Minimum Coming Weeks: 4 Reasons - UBS

eFXnews : What Is Behind The EUR Decline And Where Does It Go From Here? - Goldman Sachs

I is a very scared right now.

People are so foolish these days.