Hedgefund and Investment Bank Trades - Follow what the big boys are doing!

As in case of equity, they cancel each other too…I don’t use a US broker and so I set my leverage high too. Do you wanna try trading this way or what?

[QUOTE=“konan;496816”]

As in case of equity, they cancel each other too…I don’t use a US broker and so I set my leverage high too. Do you wanna try trading this way or what?[/QUOTE]

So if you have two opposing positions with your broker you have 100% available margin?

It’s same as equity…Big leverage…
Freakin rude to chat about unrelated stuff in this guys thread too…

Fully hedged positions require no margin. Only floating PL.

You may also merge positions, add to winners, average your cost, send bids/offers(no spread at all).

[QUOTE=“arkho;496824”]

Fully hedged positions require no margin. Only floating PL.

You may also merge positions, add to winners, average your cost, send bids/offers(no spread at all).[/QUOTE]

Nice… Well that’s one benefit of not having a US broker.

[QUOTE=“konan;496823”]
Freakin rude to chat about unrelated stuff in this guys thread too…[/QUOTE]

Yeh… Would hate to impose on David Jeffersons thread.

Any hedging strategy should have extreme amounts of capital, i am talking 0.01 lots per $1kUSD in balance.

Back to the Markets i was lucky enough to get some USD/JPY at Y95.03 :slight_smile: but the question is how is the market going to play out now? are we heading right back to Y103? to Y98 and then back to Y95? to Y100 and then range for a month? How do we get the most out of a trade?

That is what this thready will be about the USD/JPY. Scaling in and out of a Trending trade with lots of room to run but key resistance levels

Any new ideas??