Hedgefund and Investment Bank Trades - Follow what the big boys are doing!

Why is there so much hate being directed towards TradeAlerter?

It’s not top secret information that he’s “leaking”. It’s information that is readily available if you’re sitting at a dealing desk at a brokerage or in an institution, however it’s not something that is easily accessed if you’re a new trader (we are in newbie island after all).

If he’s got some time to help us out with this information on this thread then I don’t see why it’s so offensive to people that have posted on this thread.

Hopefully you keep posting TradeAlerter, because I’m interested to see where this goes and so far the advice seems sound.

Lots of Big Shorts Nervous in the AUD now that AUD/JPY and AUD/USD look to have found support. I move to 0.9840 and Y99 is on the cards in the next 24 hours if the Europeans and US want to take part. Two ways to play this join in the short squeeze or wait and sell into the rally. Use the previous highs as the sell zone 0.9820-60 is premium opportunity. AUD/JPY Y99.20 to Y100 is premium sell zone.

Trade Safe

Step one: Come to a public forum and declare possession of inside information from contacts in the Hedgefunds and Large Investment Banks.

Step 2: Build a following

Step 3: Draw that following to your own website eventually and start charging for the signal service

Step 4: Buy the new Porsche 911 from the profit

Step 5: Write a book about your success and get on the Amazon top 10 best selling list

Step 6: Get engaged to Kate Upton

Step 7: Write a second book titled: Seven steps to writing this book.

Is the Porsche yellow ?

Neon yellow

It is not really inside information.

For example today’s options expiries are not a secret

EUR/USD: 1.2900, 1.2915, 1.2920, 1.2930, 1.2935, 1.3000
USD/JPY: 101.50, 101.60, 101.90, 102.00, 102.30
AUD/USD: .9600, .9700, 0.9775. NZD/USD: 0.8100
GBP/USD: 1.5100. EUR/CHF: 1.2485

Anyone can profit from the GU battle for 1.51. I dit it and I will probably do it again after NY cut.

LOL … Hope you have already gone through the process.

If you are going to quote sources then its probably best if you give credit to where you got them from - I don’t think people would have a problem if you noted that.

Sure, but you won’t find it on this forum. If you are a newbie trader then I think it’s great to have this info available here.

So you think this site would be better if we didn’t have guys like TradeAlerter contributing?

I still don’t get it…

Almost all of those going the opposite direction of where I think they’ll be going…:51:

Are you a full time trader Konan?

You seem to know a little bit about how it works, interested to find out about your background :slight_smile:

Ok guys we have USD/JPY in play again. Now the Y100.70 Support zone is being tested for a third time and will likely break today but the question is what next.

Huge Orders between Y100.20 and Y100.

Even Bigger Stop Losses Y99.80.

Is it worth buying at Y100.30 I believe so, is it worth buying at Y99.60 ABSOLUTELY!

Bloody wild price movements…I’m having real hard time positioning myself out of hedged trades…

Just be patient and play the extremes and the edges of well defined ranges, we might get a good sell on AUD soon near 0.9800 and a but on USD/JPY under Y100. Both are high chance trades. buying EUR/AUD near 1.3300 also very good

or u could just not lock yourself into these “hedged” positions

Why would I do that, it helps me not lose my capital in like 90% of cases where I got the original trade wrong… lol

[QUOTE=“MeiHua;496773”]

or u could just not lock yourself into these “hedged” positions[/QUOTE]

Or one could just close the position and re-enter later… Which is what hedging does except closing the position reduces spread costs and frees up margin.

Spread means nothing to me as I’m chasing hundreds of pips in each trade, and freeing up of margin…What do you mean exactly coz “free margin” stays the same. So, what do you mean by that?

What’s wrong with BP servers…Bloody )/&%/&%

[QUOTE=“konan;496800”]

Spread means nothing to me as I’m chasing hundreds of pips in each trade, and freeing up of margin…What do you mean exactly coz “free margin” stays the same. So, what do you mean by that?[/QUOTE]

two opposing positions (aka hedge) requires margin for those positions… Instead of having no required margin by just closing and waiting for a re entry.