HFT High Frequency Trading bot - BROKER?

@eltonfx hi, Can i have your feedback about HFT on live account???

This discussion is a bit old, but here are some facts. HFT only works if your servers are close to the the exchange servers, and of course they use fiber connections to minimize latency if you donā€™t have this HFT just will not work. So basically if you donā€™t have offices in the exchange building, it cannot be done.

The Ever Educational VIPER

1 Like

hey bro, can u please tell which hft firm is trust worthy and giving payouts and can u please help me get this hft bot i want it just to pass challenges

I can help you bro

you can try FXTM broker I try other robot and it works.

Hello Eltonfx, please can I have access to the hft bot?. I may also recommend xm or IC Markets for your bot. thanks.

Daniel

So Iā€™ve tried using a hft bot on the raw spread account with ic markets. I trialled on a demo first and the results were as expected, remarkable. I then queried with IC markets if the conditions in the live account are equivalent to that of a demo which they assured me they would be. I attempted to run it and as expected it didnā€™t work and I pretty much broke even, I will submit a trade query request and get them to explain from their side why it didnā€™t work.

My next attempt will be on a cents account with Roboforex to see how that does.

If anyone else has had any success please share :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello bro, I have a HFT us30 robot that works amazingly well in the IC Markets demo account. I have not tried it yet in the real account and i ask the support they told me it will work on real account so did you try a HFT on ic markets ??

1 Like

In my experience, and from what Iā€™ve gathered talking to others in the community, IC Markets and Pepperstone are often praised for their low latency and good execution speeds, which are critical for HFT. These aspects can significantly minimize slippage.

2 Likes

I hear from traders who have had troubles with brokers accusing them of HFT latency trading, when you go live let us know the results.

1 Like

I think that itā€™s really important for trading to be fair and transparent. When you start trading live, sharing your results could give us a better idea of whatā€™s going on.

1 Like

I didnā€™t put it in a live account yet but i will soon and then i will share the results with everyone here.

same i also have tested a demo but not on real

1 Like

alright, inbox me. i have alot of hft bots for passing prop firm

I found this hft bot and tried it on ic markets us30 demo as thier spread is half dollar lowest in the cfd broker and as usual it worked remarkable on demo even though my latency was above 180 and recommended was under 30 ms, i found aws vps which will give me under 30 ms to the server and will check it live

1 Like

Hey Muneeb, please keep me posted on this. I have tried several things but to no avail. Feel free to drop me a message on facebook if you would like to discuss further. Jonny Baptie-Wood