Hi Im a newbie- any comments on Zulutrade?

Correct!! Thank you so much,…man nobody has put it more clear before.
So, low risk, is 35-40% margin ok?? and 4 traders for example - with no more than 5 trades…and zuluguard shall I use it? or simply go as the trader goes?

It´s a good idea to use zuluguard. I don´t know how to properly set it since I don´t use it (I intend to do it soon) but I monitor my account various times everyday.

Just drag up and down the equity bar and they you will see how much of your portfolio is at risk and not.
who are you following, my friend?

This is my public page address

Not bad performance !! Good luck on getting more and more followers!!

how is anyone think about PAMM Deposit PLUS USD trade that current have large drawdown?

In zulu, we can’t make simultaneous order, we must waiting for a moment for that. its the weaknesses of zulu.
I think that pamm is better, we can use scalping EA because we can make many order in same times. I’ve already have pamm account in liteforex and insta forex.

I am not sure where I posted this but you need to be aware that this is a business (social trading) and naturally there will be ulterior motives. The ranking system, unfortunately, is not always designed to the benefit of the trader,

You are saying that there is time lag in execution - and this is not really acceptable! I think you are misleading some things, not even on demo there are so many trading lag…scalping is risky business.

In the end I closed all of PAMM Deposit PLUS USD positions. I took a big loss but even so I am still making a decent profit this month. Perhaps there will be a reversal but I learned not to take big risks and a major supports were broken.
I don´t recommend this SP to anyone. He had SLs but instead of taking a minor loss now he is in major drawdown. I could support a big drawdown but not gambling. He went against the trend and then went full in before major economical news.
Well, at least I learned a new lesson.

I have seen a lot of traders which where failed exactly in that way…

He was number 1 … now is number 777

PAMM deposit went from number 1 to 3560 in 2 -3 weeks. He’s lost over 1500 followers.

ANYONE on Zulutrade who opens 16 identical positions should be avoided.

There is NO justification for this type of trading - in fact it isn’t trading its gambling.

I trade from a LIVE s.p. account and open a MAXIMUM 4 positions at any one time.

You don’t need ZuluGuard if your s.p. adheres to strict money management rules.

Money management is not just another one of the many Forex terms.

IT IS IMPERATIVE that you understand what good money management means.

NEVER expose your account to a combined risk greater than 5-6%.

ALWAYS look for s.p.'s who use an ultra low STOP LOSS (mine is 4o + the spread).

That way you can go to bed at night and sleep and not worry.

The number of people that PAMM Deposit has killed can be seen by the comments on his ZuluTrade page.

I saw that too. It’s amazing on how wheels turn. But they said, RL just got into him and he doesn’t have time like before.

Well what can you do against adverse market conditions? Not that much afterwards. I manage to zuluguard but i also do loose a trade here and there. it is unavoidable even if you following the best trader available on the market.

I think I have found another interesting trader who can be used by anyone to complement their portafolio. Borealis. Max 1 trade. 50 pips for TP and SL. The minimum equity is 34.23$. He has one of the best risk/reward ratio, better than the top 10.

He seems pretty good! Not bad are you following him? How much have you made out of it?

I started today.

i started follow him a week ago, but has since on few consecutive losing streak.i hope he can come back next trade

well there is two options both viable - 1) zuluguard the trader you follow and 2) simply choose another one in his place.