High-Low Swinging

Short NZD/USD @ .8097 as we retraced back to the low of the last PVSH.

Long again on EUR/USD, EUR/JPY and now on GBP/USD.

Longs closed +54, +50 and +34. +276pips today. It is interesting that today never felt all that exciting, yet it was a good day.

Short daily OLD PVSL resistance of 23 May on GBP/USD @ 1.6232. Important to watch 1.6165 daily PVSH support of May 20 as well as the daily PVSL of June 16.

Also short H4 Old PVSLs of June 10 & 13 on EUR/USD @ 1.4356.

Ok I will be going to bed now. Good trading to you all!

Good Morning All!

EUR pairs looking bullish and GBP/USD reacting to PVSH reverse level at 1.6165. Watching these levels. Currently +40 on GBP and -7 on EUR.

Update: closed GBP +37, EUR -5

May stay on the sidelines today, don’t like that the EU just closed above that PVSL reverse level…it may actually close above the old PVSH support level @ 1.4377 in a minute here, do you think it will find support or are you still looking for it to reverse? Any thoughts Bank?

Also, grabbed 30 off the GU over night, so I’m happy with my gains today so unless something lines up perfect…again I may sit today out :slight_smile:

edit oops, forgot about one thing I did like. I’m short the EUR/GBP @.8873 off an old PVSL reverse from June 9th.

Good Morning PipDoctor,

My thoughts were exactly the same as yours. Was not comfortable with the close above the PVSL on the EUR/USD and decided to stay on the sidelines until better confirmation is received.

Good trades. I caught a quick short on the GU last night as well.

Closed EUR/GBP, I tightened my stop way down to make sure I locked in enough profits to make my daily target :slight_smile: Not repeating yesterday’s fiasco!

I’m out for now, will re-check charts tonight.
Have a great day all!

Good Morning All,

Caught a beautiful short setup on H4 GBP/PVSL @ 1.6230. Also caught Daily PVSL short on EUR/USD @ 1.4404.

GM!

Caught a very nice long PVSH reverse trade on the EUR/GBP overnight @.8853

Nice trade PipDoctor! Must be the reason EUR/USD is stalling so much.

There’s a large option expiry tonight in E/U at 1.40 apparently - that might attract price as it gets close. FOMC might keep a lid on things too as participants wait for some clues from Bernanke about the possibility of QE3 in some form or another.

Thanks Bank! I’m actually back in long on the EUR/GBP @ .8934, I set my TP too low overnight but we closed the last 4H over what looks to be strong support off an old weekly PVSH.

I will be watching this one closely as I doubt it will run like it did last night and my gut tells me it will be hitting some resistance soon.

Hey PipDoctor, I was watching a PVSH that it was approaching. Hope you took quick profits. I think these pairs are gonna tumble. Still holding GU and EU shorts. Now short on EJ as well. I’m at work so can only pop in for a second or two. Will check the charts when I get home.

I did! Actually set a TP @ .8950 which it bounced off once and has been down since. I agree, it’s coming down, about to close a 4h bar under the PVSL reverse from june 7th…so I may short it next.

I’ve really only had time to watch the E/G today, should have a chance to catch up on the other tonight.

Ok Cool. Yes you will. I just mark the PVSLs once selling starts and wait for close below to get in on the short.
Ok, off I go again. Take care and see you later.

Short EUR/GBP @.8928

Old PVSLs @ .8931, .8920, .8909, .8903, & .8876

Will hopefully, have a great ride down on this pair…let me know if you see something I missed! :slight_smile:

Hi PipDoctor, which time frame are you looking at?

I’m looking at the 4H, but I’m home now and the levels are different here even using FXCM…go figure.
The PVSLs occurred on June 6,7 & 8