High-Low Swinging

Ok cool, I am seeing those levels. Took profit on the EUR/USD +100, EUR/JPY stopped Breakeven. Now +194 on GU but down like this dreaded 1.6000 level. Watching.

Update: GU close +193pips, had my tp at 1.5950 but wont be greedy. Will see where we are at next week. I am more than satisfied with this weeks trades.

PipDoctor, there is something about the EURO pairs. Still seeing some strength and long setups lurking. Trade cautiously. EUR/USD has an old PVSH long setup at 1.4300 that’s looking stubborn.

thank for the tutorial.

Excellent trades Bank! I’m a little bummed I wasn’t watching the EU and GU closely yesterday but I was having a nice run with the EG and it was really respecting the PVSH and PVSL levels.

I agree the EURO pairs have been making me nervous this week, I did not have time as I thought last night so I am out of all trades right now until I have some time to look at whats going on right now.

Have a great day!

Good Morning PipDoctor,

I see we sold lazily down a few pips. Clearer picture later to next week I hope. You have a great day and rest of week as well.

Bank

Hi everyone,

Thought I would share this very interesting picture on EUR/JPY Weekly chart. Currently long and waiting for a close as shown in the chart below to add to my position. Looking like we could go bullish for awhile.

Bank will you wait for the weekly bar to close or enter off the 4H?

Good Morning PipDoctor, definitely waiting for the close of the weekly bar before making any further moves.

Good Evening everyone,

Pairs continue to show strong bearishness all over and could be the beginning of a very long trip downwards. The GBP/USD closed just below a weekly PVSL in the 1.6000 area giving a nice area to short and long term target looks to be 1.5000.

The EUR/USD closed below a number of H4 PVSLs, giving nice shorting opportunities toward 1.3700 to 1.3500 over the next few weeks.

The EUR/JPY closed below H4 PVSL @ 114.10 which may present a good short opportunity as well, towards 111, 106 or lower.

Happy Trading all! I will be shifting gear in my trading so I shall hardly be able to post. I do hope however that what has been shared in this thread has helped/improved your trading.

Best Regards,
Bank!

Hey Bank!
I just got in so haven’t really studied my charts yet. Just wanted to say thanks for everything you have shared in this thread. You really have brought my trading to a new level and after studying Forex for a year I can see myself going live in the future!
I hope you still have time to check in, I will continue to post here to keep things alive…but needed to tell you thanks for everything!

Happy Trading!
-Doc

Your’e welcome PipDoctor! Glad to hear of the improvements. I will pop in every now and again for sure. Feel free to PM me if I take too long to respond to a posted question.

Best Wishes,
Bank

Morning all,

Bank you have been a tremendous help with your input and contribution to this thread, I am still very new to forex and have a lot yet to learn but I would like to thank you for your contribution and providing a sound foundation for me to build on.

I will miss your input and your view/opinions/predictions of the next move but I am also glad your trading is picking up momentum and I am sure you will soon reach your goal of trading for a living.

You have helped a lot of people with this thread, it is a great strategy, simple and effective so thanks for all your help and best wishes for the future.

And as Pipdoctor says, it would be great to see you check in every now and again.

Thanks pyd! All the questions and contributions from everyone helped me improve on the method and my trading a whole lot. Thanks to you guys/girls as well!

Hello guys!

I wish you good luck Bank! Come and visit me when you are a billionaire!

Trading:

Currently long on the USD/JPY… not sure what the setup was, but there was one. When I remember I will update.

EUR/USD- greece is voting on austerity measures at 11gmt so I will be watching from now one to see where it goes. Personally I’ve no idea how a vote in either direction will affect the rate so I am more spectating than trading.

Thanks,

TWHM

SHort GU on the 1H. Entered at the support of the fractal high 1.6100. Looking for 1.600. Currently up ~37 pips.

TWHM

Thats looking like a really good trade TWHM, I’ve been quite busy with work and stuff recently so not had much chance to trade. Glad to see your keeping us all updated :wink: hopefully I’ll be trading again towards the end of next week, so I’ll also try and post some setups and charts where I can.

Hello,
TP hit for +100 pips on the dot. Lovely start to my thursday.

Yes, I plan on trying to keep contributing to this thread while Bank is off doing what he does. I figure its more of a tribute to the method and since we are all trading alike, we might as well bounce ideas of each other.

Next friday is my last day at work as I am taking the summer off before I go to University. I plan on “pretending” I trade for a dayjob and see how it goes. I have earned enough over my gap year to be able to open an account with money I could afford to lose, so perhaps after a month if all is still going, I will put down a couple £100 and do it for real.

Also, I will find time to work out how to get charts up. I have tried many times but failed because somehting is “incompatible” or “not saved correctly” or “corrupt”.

THWM

Hey guys sorry I haven’t been posting much this week. Busy with work and will be gone for the upcoming holiday so much like PYD I won’t be posting much if any again until late next week.

Sounds like a great plan for the summer TWHM I plan to continue contributing as well. Great trade!

I’ll be back next week!

Hey Guys,

Its friday so I am not planning on taking any trades. but I have seen some good setups

GU Short setup. price has been respecting a falling trend with quite a wide range so I will keep an eye out for a test and if it holds I may be sorely tempted to take it.

the same goes for the EU, although I am not so tempted what with all the news and stuff muddying the water.

TWHM

Well it’s been a while now… Just wondering if any of you guys are still trading/demoing at the moment or if simply spectating… Just wondering how this method is holding up against the current volatility levels… I have with what looked like some good setups but keep getting stopped out… Not sure if it is due to volatility in the market or just me trading badly…