High-Low Swinging

Closed NZD/USD +178, NZD/JPY +148, EUR/JPY TP hit +160, AUD/USD TP hit +185.

Last set of open trades:

EUR/USD second currently +51
GBP/AUD currently +136
GBP/NZD currently +212

+1100pips so far.

Nice trading Bank. I can only hope a newbie like me can understand the setup after re-reading!
May the absurd amount of pips continue

Thanks Squidge! To be honest it is simple…only requires practice so the eyes can pick them quickly.

Good morning all…just getting back in the swing of things and boy am I rusty.
Also a little rushed with time, but eyeing a potential buy on the USD/CAD at 1.0210. Looking for some potential support off the last PVSL on the H4.

Will try to find some more later! Have a great day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Looking at a PVSH reverse trade setup on the GBP/USD H4 chart @ 1.5600/1.5622 TP 1.5900. TP just a few pips before TP 3. Pivot candle at 12:00pm Sept 27.

Wow bank, looking at yesterdays trades. You cleaned up! Surely you can start planning an early retirement at this rate!! lol what a great day.

I’m still demoing anyway and try to avoid the crosses for now untill I have fine tuned my trading with the majors but you have proven the method can be successfull with all (or most) pairs.

Im gonna spend a bit of time trying to get my charts right before I post any setups.

Thanks and good day all

Good Day and thanks PYD! I am certainly working towards that end :).
I am much more comfortable and confident with the method so I’ve started spreading my wings. If you’re comfortable with the majors then major on those :).

You have a great day too.

Seeking to take this buy setup on the AUD/USD H4 @ 0.9850 TP @ 1.0200.

Thats some hefty profit your looking at on the AU bank, take it you mean tp 1.0200 :wink:

Looks good if the support holds, if not we might see support from the high of the lower pvsl

Haha…thanks for that correction PYD. Its in fact 1.0200. Yes, its important to patiently monitor toward the 4hour close.

Just an update here on my lunch break. I did end up jumping in this trade. Bought @ 1.0220, +26 as of now.

GBP/USD and AUD/USD setup are no longer valid.

Nice USD/CAD setup there PipDoctor.

Thanks Bank! Not bad for my first trade back. As an update I set a TP while I was at lunch and saw it triggered so I am out at +100…I’ll take it!

Have a great day…its good to be back =D!!!

Great Trading PipDoctor! We can only make when we take. You have a great day too!

Good Morning Everyone! Update on last trades: My remaining positions for the GBP/NZD & EUR/USD were stopped at breakeven

Seeing a nice PVSL buy setup on the GBP/USD H4 @ 1.5625, TP 1.5875. Also looking at a PVSH reverse trade at 1.3625 and 1.3575 on EUR/USD, TP 1.3870 and PVSL buy setup on NZD/USD AT 0.7797, TP 0.8100.

Good morning!
I’ll be watching your setups Bank.
To add a few to the watch list this morning:

Possible PVSH on the USD/CAD, looking to short @ 1.0328
Possible PVSL on the AUD/USD, looking to buy @ .9780
Possible PVSL on the NZD/USD, looking to buy @ .7768

Have a great day!

Good Morning PipDoctor, Looks like we are seeing the same things. Marked that price on my NZD chart as well. Lets see how they run.

CRITICAL NZD/USD resistance 0.7835.