High-Low Swinging

Still holding on to my GJ short, it’s marginally up by 2 pips. If it ends up going against me thats fine, this system has excellent Risk/Reward ratio, and as a trader you cant win them all.
Nice analysis Bank, I need to find the time to start posting charts too, but it 's hard to do so from the office :frowning:

Hey swallowtail, yes monitor that short. That trendline and current outlook on the bullish side. I understand what you mean with the limited posting.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;627776”] Hey swallowtail, yes monitor that short. That trendline and current outlook on the bullish side. I understand what you mean with the limited posting.[/QUOTE]
Monitoring this closely.

Keeping this potential euraud entry on my radar. 4hr Chart.

Nice one swallow! Still in my GJ and EJ watching how they playout.

GJ short up about 30 pips or so. Tomorrow is a news heavy day for pound, plus Carney will speak. Have to be nimble and monitor positions.

Bank you realized that sometimes heavy news days actually play right into a set up (sometimes to the pip!)? I’ll try to provide an example, but it is just beautiful and classic when it occurs.

Yes I see that swallow!

Omg! Den swallow u didn’t wake me? I had a feeling GJ would dip to this low.

Omg is right, i’m pleasantly surprised! TP1 reached and i’m moving SL to BE.

Fully awake! Great trade swallow! Many reasons to stick with your trade plan.

Long NJ at daily PVSL. Eye on early tp levels showing strong resistance.

Short NZDUSD daily PVSH

Bank, i noticed that most of your setups recently are on daily charts. Do you still use 4hr charts? Do you find the daily chart setups more reliable?

Hey swallow, yes I prefer trading the daily now, not so much an issue of reliability but the setups are stronger, run longer and require less monitoring.

GM swallowtail! For some reason I am just seeing this post. Such a pity :). Your GJ short looking pretty.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;628435”] GM swallowtail! For some reason I am just seeing this post. Such a pity :). Your GJ short looking pretty.[/QUOTE] Yeah right now it’s a risk free trade, moved SL to BE and took half the position off at 171.20 (105 pip gain)
If i didnt see your GJ analysis my attention wouldnt have been drawn to the 4hr setup so many thanks Bank.

Added to my NZDUSD short position at H4 55%.

AUDJPY short filled over night.

NZDJPY long closed +8pips and short filled at Daily PVSH.

Great going swallow.

NZDUSD short. Reducing my risk in a bit.