High-Low Swinging

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;628438”]Added to my NZDUSD short position at H4 55%. AUDJPY short filled over night. NZDJPY long closed +8pips and short filled at Daily PVSH.[/QUOTE]

Still havent mastered scaling in to an existing trade. Hope these will play out great.

My final TP for GJ is around 169.70… Hope it hits it this week.

Good target swallow. I like to take profits before the weekend.

Thanks swallow! Using lower high bars to do that at the moment. Post example soon.

AUD/JPY short

NZD/JPY short

So do these lower high examples have to coincide with the original 55% or no?

No swallow, once the current bar has a lower high and low than the previous, that’s my trigger. I just use the fibs to confirm best entry point.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;628463”] No swallow, once the current bar has a lower high and low than the previous, that’s my trigger. I just use the fibs to confirm best entry point.[/QUOTE]
Ok got it, i understand now.

Cool cool.

Good morning all! Its Friday and therefore,‘go to the bank’ day.

Closed my NZDUSD trades +56pips, NZDJPY +70pips and AUDJPY +90pips.

Have a great weekend!

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;628721”]Good morning all! Its Friday and therefore,‘go to the bank’ day. Closed my NZDUSD trades +56pips, NZDJPY +70pips and AUDJPY +90pips. Have a great weekend![/QUOTE]

Great stuff Bank!! Good way to end the week, banking those pips :slight_smile:

Thanks swallow! It’s only yours when you bank it. Looking forward to another good week next week. Enjoy your weekend.

Yes, we have to go back to the drawing board and start hunt set ups again.
Bank are you still part time? I am, but next year or 2016 I’m going full time for sure. Been having good success over the last 2 years and the consistency is there too.

True swallow! What I always loved about this strategy is the trader can choose his time frame. I am more on the full time side now. Gradually shifting. I still like to do my other stuff to have that strike of balance. That is good swallow! You can slowly increase your trading capital to see how you manage it part time in preparation for a full time scenario.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;628758”] True swallow! What I always loved about this strategy is the trader can choose his time frame. I am more on the full time side now. Gradually shifting. I still like to do my other stuff to have that strike of balance. That is good swallow! You can slowly increase your trading capital to see how you manage it part time in preparation for a full time scenario.[/QUOTE]

Bank I think you mentioned an important aspect: the psychology of trading large sums. When my balance started increasing I realized I had to have good risk management parameters, else dawg nyam u suppa! Lol and i think having good risk mgmt help me overcome the emotions that come with trading that large a sum of money.

Hahaha yes swallow. Often we concentrate too much on how much to make rather than how much to preserve. So as our accounts grow we should be focussed on reducing risk to facilitate more relaxed trading.

Not eyeing any setups thus far, so sidelined for now. May the pips be with us this week!

GM swallow! Same here.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;629362”] GM swallow! Same here.[/QUOTE]
GM Bank!
As we speak i just came across a potential short GBPAUD setup. Low of PVSH @ 1.8031 could potentially be retested on 4hr chart. Wish I could post a chart but i’m in the office.