High risk trading

and whats the stop loss?

seen… you are running a weird system there… but so far so good. Take off my hat to you.

Lol … 40 trades with average profit of basically .5 pips … Your broker loves you… Spread machine

Thanks Bud,

My biggest problem, is not letting my trades run. BUT, with being so tadwadish, i profit. I have had WAYYYY to many trades go into profit, just to whipsaw out of profit.

I just prefer to take profit as soon as I can.

Again, We dont know what its going to do, so I feel the best safty to chip away, it addes up

Myfxbook always puts things in context…

Yeah, but the interest I have to pay goes up the longer I stay in the trade

True… You could use a broker that uses a fixed daily rollover rate though… That only takes into affect if you hold the position past a certain time, mine is NY close. I know others, like aparrently yours, charges by time.

Plus if you are going to trade like this… There are introductory brokers that you can go through which rebate you .5 pips back of spread every trade… So for what you are doing… You’d double your profits basically

MoneyNVRSleeps Which broker are you with?

forex is not be very difficult man…

Oh really?

Hi GoldyLox, Im with Oanda…

When I get into the bigger money, I will venture elsewhere.

I like Oanda Java FXtrade now, used to really hate it, but was raised on MT4, it will be a task to learn a whole nother platform, as i havent tried any other, or looked around for that matter…

Im finally getting into a good swing with Oanda…

I need to get my account up around what, $25,000 before going some where else?

Forex aint hard eh? I am also looking forward to the answer…

And that was Venderassss, give him a round of applause folks, he’s a new kid on the block, And He’s got jokes!!!

Do you have a myfxbook for longer then your last 41 trades? Say a month for example?

And a link to it, not just a screenshot?

I would stay with Oanda!
There are not many brokers where you can profit from 0.1 pips.

I was just looking at my Pepperstone account for eg. I am breaking even on average at around 0.7 pips.

I’m assuming you have a Razor account for automated trading? How has it been so far?

Dam, how large this thread became in such little time.

Yes, it is the Razor account. Now Razor Edge :53:

It is good for ea’s, even though it is so expensive. It gives better signals then most others. I can run a scalper ea on pepperstone and on another broker with lower spread and Pepperstone still be profitable when other brokers are not.