High Yield Forex Signals (and trading system)

not the best pattern,

the euraud uptrend is likely to continue for 7 to 10 hours

below was the expected trend

Below is the outcome at the end of 7 hours, time to close euraud,

this trade carries significant risk sl 1.47376

It looks like it was not the worst opportunity, I just have to close my trade

this trade carries significant risk sl 1.47376

not so sure if this price breakout will hold,

yes, there was a breakout,

now see the outcome,

All the signals that will be posted here are intended for B-a-k-a-eFXS-b-c-ib-r-.
You know yourselves.

1 may USDCAD, not good at all,

Look at that movement, its better not to trade because there was 0.5 probability of sl being hit,

All i am looking for are 4 perfect trading opportunities in a month,

AUDUSD was going to be a great opportunity for me to trade, However, i was expecting high impact United States ISM Manufacturing PMI news.

Some background: (You don’t have to waste your precious time reading it)

The Manufacturing ISM Report On Business’s survey results indicates any change in the current month compared to the previous month, based on data obtained from purchasing and supply executives countrywide. The report includes the percentage of respondents who responded in a positive or negative economic direction, as well as all five indicators, were evaluated based on the characteristics: New Orders (30%), Production (25%), Workforce (20%), Provider Delivery Times (15%), and Inventory of Items Purchased (10%), and Stock of Items Purchased (10%), with the Delivery Times index reversed so that it moves in the same direction as the other four indexes. A PMI score of greater than 50% implies that the manufacturing economy is increasing in general; a value of less than 50% suggests that the manufacturing economy is contracting in general.

2 may
Its 4 am The analysis shows no trading opportunity until 1 pm. That is a 9-hour wait

The statement above does not imply that I will have an opportunity to trade at 1 pm today. What I meant is that it is too risky (for me ) to trade between now and 1 pm.

May 3 no trading activity

4th and 5th May no trading opportunities.
In the first week of May, there were two trading opportunities highlighted above.
Unfortunately, they coincided with high impact news.

EURGBP carries considerable risk, trading it anyway,