Holy Grail System

Yes, and I’ve had an EA made for this if anyone is interested.

How is it performing?

Are you using it?

Sure! Been a while since I tried an EA. Are you trading with it?

hi can you post your EA please so we could check it out

cheers :53:

How to build Strategy Conditions With EA?

Interested! :slight_smile:

Yes, Sure. Very interested. Where is it possible to find and check it ?

Also interested!
I’m new to EA and excited to try new ideas

Sorry I haven’t been on here for a while. Check next submission for link

Mark

hot9 dot info/mwilson_ea_v3.mq4

HI. Sorry, but the Link doesn`t work.

Hi

Sorry to tell you But seems like No one has tested it.

I did some test and all Signals RePaint. Its useless system. Repainting is frequent. Can’t rely on this. Sorry.

What zigzag settings are you using for the lines. My chart has no lines.

Hi,
How to use this indicator with Icustom in EA?
I tried this code but not work.

double hgDn = iCustom(NULL,0,“HOLY GRAIL V4”,PRECISION,MINBARS,GRAPHICAL_USER_INTERFACE,SOUND_ALERT,EMAIL_NOTIFICATION,SMS_NOTIFICATION,0,BarToUse); //Sell
double hgUp = iCustom(NULL,0,“HOLY GRAIL V4”,PRECISION,MINBARS,GRAPHICAL_USER_INTERFACE,SOUND_ALERT,EMAIL_NOTIFICATION,SMS_NOTIFICATION,1,BarToUse+1); //Buy

Hey guys! Anybody using this system out there? I know this thread was past years ago I just want to know if have an updated system of this. I downloaded the HOLY GRAIL 1.6 but the sign to buy and sell was come so late.

As the OP hasnt posted on BP in over 2 years, I’d guess it didn’t work and he’s moved on

Ohh. Okay! Thanks for the reply. I’m still on demo and soon coming to live but still now I don’t have a consistent strategy. hmmmm

Then please excuse the comment that you’re very [I]far[/I] from “coming to live”! :8: :wink:

You need to find your consistent strategy (that stage took me years) and then prove first on demo that it has a genuine edge and that you can gain rather than lose by using it, before thinking of a live account, surely?

(I’ll stick my neck out and comment that I’m quite taken aback, after earier conversations, to see you looking at this and at the Cowabunga, today … neither will be your “system with a proven edge”, IMO.)

You are right lexys I need to proof first in my demo that I can more gain than loss before I start in live, my work authorization is near coming maybe after 2months but still I never poof yet that I can start to do live. hmmmmm. :frowning: I dont have yet consistent strategy, everyday I always explore forum what is the best strategy that fits on me…