Holy Grail System

Can you add ADX crossing filter/alert?ADX Crossing w_Alerts.mq4.zip (1.56 KB)

Thanks

from all you av added it still shows dat the improved version from me works better …just try and back test it or observe it for some time …it gives less trades and more win and little stoploss losses even wen it do loss…so code mine and test.

Ok give me details.Sorry if i missed anything but i didnt see any information about your method.You must detail your method so that i can program it in the system.

I already tried using adx filter, but it wasnt that good.But lets hope with the 55 sma it will work better.

@proximus this are the details … things needed 1. 50 ema 2. holy grail v2.5 3. brain trend2stop

buy signal … look for buy when price is above the 50 ema and holy g v2.5 says buy too …using brain trend2stop blue dot line as ur stoploss.

sell signal … look for sell when price is bellow the 50 ema and holy g v2.5 say sell too…using the brain trend2stop red dot lines as ur stop loss…

all signals are invalid if 50 ema is flat.

to manage the trades …always adjust your trailing stop or stoploss to any place the brain trend2stop moves to …

i hope this is clear… i await your work.

[QUOTE=“fabulono1;574822”] @proximus this are the details … things needed 1. 50 ema 2. holy grail v2.5 3. brain trend2stop buy signal … look for buy when price is above the 50 ema and holy g v2.5 says buy too …using brain trend2stop blue dot line as ur stoploss. sell signal … look for sell when price is bellow the 50 ema and holy g v2.5 say sell too…using the brain trend2stop red dot lines as ur stop loss… all signals are invalid if 50 ema is flat. to manage the trades …always adjust your trailing stop or stoploss to any place the brain trend2stop moves to … i hope this is clear… i await your work.[/QUOTE]

Hi fabulono,

Just wondering where you get the brain 2 trend stp?

Thanks for your help
Sosofab

CycleIdentifier.zip (11 KB)

Hi, do you think you could add this as a filter or even primary alert signal?

thanks.

Hi Proximus
Did I read right that you have an EA for Holy Grail 1.6??? I’d love it if you would share that on here where people are so amazed by your programming.

How can I download this

Go to page 8 of the thread and download the zip file of the newest version that Proximus posted. Extract the .MQ4 file to your desktop. Then open mt4 > File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators… then drag the .MQ4 file into the window. Close MT4 then re-open. Then you should be able to go Insert > Indicators > Custom and it should be there.

is not it just bulls and bears power indicators ? there is “Roentgen Elder” that uses this method with ema .

Can this be used in binary options?

I tried. It’s a failing strategy.

Hye Proximus, thanx for the indicator that u post in here. I already downloaded and try the indicator version 1.6, why the parameters setting physical are not same like u SS. I think for the version 1.6 parameters not same you u. then default setting for the version 1.6 are,

MAIN_PERIOD = 10
ADX_PERIOD = 7

Which is, for the column shift, the version 1.6 doesn’t have and I also try put the main period same like your setting, 15. But it’s really too many false signal. Can i get the version same like u?

Hi, first of all big [B]thanks Proximus [/B]for share your work.

[B]I would like to ask you if you can share your sources of V1.6?[/B]

For me 1.6 is more accurate than newer versions (V4) and I have some ideas that I want to implement in this nice tool, and if it goes well I can share here if you allow me :slight_smile: I’m still learning programming and mt4 but I if my ideas are good enough then this is all about :slight_smile:

Hey
1stly BIG Thanks Proximus for share your work. I’ve been testing that for a while on both demo and my real account. I need to admit that so far it suits my style which is m15 (fast and quick mostly profitable trade that last for 2 hours max) and with some money management it really works. Thanks again. In the future and with your permission I would like to create new real account that is going to be public ,with official statistics on myfxbook

hello, I have just found this thread and found it very interesting , I have downloaded a version, not sure which one as I see there are several, however the one I have seems to work, but as it Saturday I have not seen it in action… But to help with this I would suggest trying adding the Bill Williams Awesome Oscillator to your chart, this helps see the trend change and if you add a zero line will help you stay in trades longer. Also add the CCi indicator over the top of the Awsome, and change the settings from 100 and -100 to 50 and -50. If you make the colour white you will see it over the Awesome. These indicators are standard on MT4, and you can overlay them by using "control N " to get the indicator list, and draging the CCi over the Awsome.The CCi shows a buy when it crosses the -50 and a sell when it crosses the 50.

Hello, I have tried your Para, and it gives me two broken horizontal lines both same colour , what should it look like ?

Hello! I know this is an older thread but I have started to use on a demo account and getting the same signal two times in a row often… (two buys or two sells)

maybe a stupid question but do we just ignore the redundant indicator?

Also what time frame are u guys using to watch ur buy and sell indicators?

Back testing and this is a simple but successful program.

Anyone trading this still?