Hong Kong Genesis Group

VERY INTERESTING they made a fake account with my picture under the name “Tomscheers” with a picture from me and my daughter.
Whatever they are saying there is FAKE…This is the real me another proof of how wicked they are!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMERS
HKGENESISGROUP
MFIP Genesis Group

Another one from the HKGENESISGROUP
MFIP Genesis Group club. All BS nobody will get money out!!!
READ MY LIPS NOBODY!!! Send your photoshop pictures from whitdrawals and bank statements in here I DARE YOU!!!
SCAMMERS!!!

1 Like

Always be aware

I had the same young lady contact me. My account has now grown and this Fernando Upshaw wants me to pay 10% of the total as a US tax before I can make a withdrawal that to me sounds wrong as why would you pay anything up front. It’s also to some bank in Kowloon to a private name. These people try everything to scam!

1 Like

Dicko it’s all monopoly money in your account. The only real money is what you upload.
Don’t pay anything to this scammers anymore!!!

To the scammers:
No screenshots from whitdrawals and according bank statements??? Or is the photoshopper on holiday?
SCAMMERS!!!

1 Like

Greetings topic participants.

Specific to events related to @ThomasScheers’s information, we wanted to let you know that we discovered some irregularities in the behavior and registration details in a handful of accounts involved in this discussion and to HK Genesis Group.

The following accounts, one of which has actively participated in this very discussion and others that have posted positive things about HK Genesis Group, have been permanently banned from the site due to multiple Forums Policy violations.

Issasven
SOARE-CATALINCOSMIN
SCHEERSTOM

We have high confidence that all three accounts were created by Genesis Group in an effort to potentially disparage ThomasScheers, directly contradict ThomasScheers claims against the company, and provide false reviews of the company from the perspective of a client.

These accounts will no longer be able to log into the website. But we have preserved them in an effort to show you what lengths some individuals and organizations go to to maintain their reputations in the face of claims of improper business practices and outright fraud.

Please always do your own due diligence when working with 3rd parties in the forex world and other financial markets, especially when money has the potential to change hands.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences and words of caution.

Thank you Thomas for your kind information. I am also a victim of this scam. I wish I could warn each and everyone to stay away from them( Hong Kong Genesis)
. My respect to your for your good deed. God bless you.

The same thing happened to me Dicko56 !!!

Thomas can you get in touch with me, on what’s app. I tried to to get on your what’s app but it did not go. [Removed for Forums Policy violation] Ricardo from U.K… see you soon

She has spoken to me many times on the video chat and have a lot off pictures of her and she keeps changing her name now it is Hailey Masato

That’s the truth, I trying to get my money out but the review is still going on for 3 weeks now, payed the taxes but still cannot withdraw

Here is number and photo of one of the HK Genesis scammers. Goes by Liang Yuyan.
+852 5484 5883

She works as a team with the broker and the analyst. So all the clients she gets they all have the same broker and analyst, then when you make a lot of money and try to take it out they all disappear. They never give you receipts of your tax’s you paid for and they block your withdrawal saying it is still being reviewed which goes on and on, my review is passed 3 weeks and still not completed as I have payed the taxes. So what do you think, let me know

1 Like

They are scammers the only real money is the money what people send to them. They not do 1 real trade. It’s all manipulated. They bought a white label MT4 lisence from a real broker. That’s why they can use the MT4 platform so it all looks real. You can contact FBI cyber crime unit and send them your story. The mor people who do this the bigger is the chance this criminals end up behind bars! Send all account numbers make screenshots to prove they scammed you and not process whitdrawals. DO NOT PAY TAXES before you get your whitdrawal. They will not do a whitdrawal!!! Also contact interpoll and send the pictures and contact numbers you have of the criminals. In facebook I made a group to make people aware of their fraud.check: HKGENESISGROUP, MFIP Genesis Group SCAM!!! it’s the group in facebook. Feel free to join this group and bring all the info together to warn other people. DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SCAM!!!

2 Likes

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

They stole my money like many other peoples money. they not process whitdrawals and they use Good looking Chinese/Japanese girls to fish for sponsors. there is not 1 real trade. It’s all fake and manipulated. Also from this I have plenty of proof. It’s only a matter of time when FBI cybercrime starts investigating. Make sure you send them your story so we can all bring the information together. I also made a facebook group to make it more easy for you HKGENESISGROUP, MFIP Genesis Group SCAM!!! is the name of that group. Stay safe and DO NOT INVEST MONEY WITH THIS SCAMMERS!!!

If she goes under the sir name Masato, then run from her, she well know as a scammer

Anyone knows her???

I have a picture of another girl but in the same scam group. Trying to send it but get error.

Be careful from her!!!

Shout out to all the people who have been scammed by this HKgenesis group.
I am planning to go to Philippines to get them all into court.
Please find the page in facebook with HKGENESIS GROUP and give me all the info to represent you in court.
If you want your money back this is your best chance!
Thank you!

Check my facebook group “hkgeneisis group scammers” to send me your proof or story or to find all the REAL info about the scammers. They are ALL in Philippines. Not look somewhere else!!! PHILIPPINES Lapaz Iloilo.
The scammer who gets the most incentives from her 3 chinese boses goes mostly by the name “Mosato” and something her real name is Cheryl Lyn Kaye Diones. I am working on this case and if you are a victim of this FAKE Broker get in contact with. It’s the best chance to get your funds back. Kind regards Thomas Belgium.