HotForex

Yeah, I see. Have you had experience with commission based accounts?

I want a hotforex live account. Can someone in this thread refer me as a friend and split the reward with me (reward half-half)?

ive not tried hot forex, but my advice is always go with a highly regulated company. i suggest you try their demo before committing any money, if they offer a demo. be very cautious - try to find out if their company funds are kept in a different place to their client funds. also try to find out if they cover negative balances when things go wrong in the market. do your research and stay protected.

I agree with higher leverage, but not with equity. Of course your equity raised 100% from 1000 dollar to 2000 dollar equity, but you cannot use it as equity. Because once you double your max lot position size, you end up with lower free margin than 1000 dollar (your bonus) and then your trade will be automatically stopped. It’s called margin call/stopout, when your equity goes below 1000 dollar your trade is stopped by the broker automatilcally and you lose your bonus, so another 1000 dollar is decucted. Then you have 0 dollar left on your account and you will be broke.

The more is margin the less leverage you need to open certain position. Credit bonuses are intended to increase your trading margin (hence reduce leverage risks your account is exposed to). It’s dumb to regard your broker as a benefactor giving away extra margin for it’s clients, so wade into subtleties of money management to understand the way of how bonuses should be used before picking them. The same is applied for HF 100% credit bonus. Remember that bonus funds may work as for as against you.

thats one reason why i always say READ THE TOS before joining. as long as traders understand how it works then its good.

What about Social account? Anybody has experience with it? Looks pretty good, but one pip markup…:15:

Never tried it but you have access to the strategy of others and you can follow their moves!

Yeah but not sure we can do that It’s hard to figure out the algorithm, pattern or fundamental strategy trading signals are based on. I would rather pay subscription and take passive position rather than trying to work and developed other’s strategy.

Agree, a signal service with details performance is convenient to track their performance and learn from the provider. But does it require a cost to follow signals through the social network or it free (I haven’t tried it yet)?

i believe hotforex brokers is good Company…i deposit 500$ HotForex brokers .Thank You

Has received the transaction notification about Greece crisis, that’s praiseworthy!

do keep us posted how it goes and best of luck :slight_smile:

E/U is restored and is trading at 1.10xx level, could it break 1.12xx?

Not sure, EUR is under serious pressure right now because of strong buck and Greek Crisis which still reminds about itself. I think it will stay at 1.10 for a while or maybe go down again at 1.08 level.
BTW guys, anybody tested new instruments from HF? Chinese stocks are experiencing some serious collapse maybe it’s wise to try Shanghai Index to profit from Chinese big fall?

I think HotForex offer similar services to Avafx. Does anyone know what their key differences are?

Could you please share some more information about Hot Forex plsss. thanks

Just visit their website for an outlook on it.

What you want to know? I can tell I never had any problem receiving payment with Skrill (moneybookers).

How much you have withdrawn from Hotforex so far? I see you’re from Canada, are you still trading with them?