HotForex

Ever-never Give up bro, We can do out best and then lets see what happen :slight_smile:

always remember, you will never achieve success through giving up. thats the secret. no matter the failure just continue blindly, you will learn and earn and gain in the end.

Does anyone still create new demo account from MT4 platform? I canā€™t do that in my MT4 platform (I have downloaded the latest version), but I can create demo account on hotforex website normally. Can anyone help?

go to the website and create one. What is the problem?

if you encounter any problems creating a demo account, you can always check with support or live chat.

The problem here is if you create a demo account on website, you only have several fund options, most of them are > 5000$, while I sometimes want another different amount of fund. And donā€™t you think creating demo account from MT4 is easier than on the website?

Fund demo account? Donā€™t get what you are talking about really:o
I always use my web cabinet when it come to setting trading platform, withdrawals and deposits, chatting with support, etc. Thus I make sure that everything is done correctlyā€¦MT4 is third party platform and it is not without bugsā€¦

My English was pretty bad and you didnā€™t get my meaning. Let me clarify:
With the website creating page, you can only create a demo account with at least 5000$ in account. While I sometimes want to practice on the market with lower capital (100 or 200$), I did create some demo account with those amounts through MT4 platform and itā€™s possible while in website, itā€™s impossible. Hope you understand.

By the way, SNB decision few days ago made a huge votilality on the market, some people made thousands TP pips while numerous accounts were burnt. I got this email from hotforex:

HotForex Update following the SNB CHF Cap Reversal

Following the Swiss National Bankā€™s decision yesterday to remove the Swiss Franc cap and the subsequent spike in volatility, the market experienced a period of extreme lack of liquidity for trading in CHF pairs. This led to significant losses for many market participants.

We would like to reassure you that HotForex is operating as normal, and was not affected in any material way.Our strict Risk Management procedures minimized the impact of this event.

Furthermore, we have stayed true to our motto of Honesty, Openness and Transparency. As testament to our commitment to fairness, all negative account balances have been reset to zero and any clients that bought CHF have been paid in full.

We are very proud of our reputation in the market and we are confident that after this event our reputation will grow even stronger. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our clients and partners for their continued loyalty and we are looking forward to a strong 2015.

As a last note, please exercise extreme caution if entering the markets today as the volatility seems to be set to continue.

With the newer versions of MT4 its not possible anymore i think. Not everybody wants to register all personal informations on the website just to get access to a demo accountā€¦

Yeah also got this email from them, congratulations, this was a hard challenge for brokers even famous ones were affected heavily, but HF seems managed to duck an issue smartly.

Been looking pretty good for Hotforex. I think things are just getting started for them

Actually they are from 2007 and I think they have experiences in these upheavals so they can resolve it easily.

Nah, age doesnā€™t matter at all. It is all about risk management and access to insider information

I had a small account with a public manager here, was decent performance. I canā€™t remember why I stop, was some years before

Sounds you made good profit with it. who was your manager? Did he help you in trading?

experience is an advantage, but age really depends, older guys or newbies who are younger have almost the same set of possibilities. haha. happy tradingā€¦

Itā€™s never late to come back to passive income:p. I also hold some funds in their Pamm accounts, but mostly trade markets myself.

BTW guys have anybody of you carried out test of their zero spread account? How can I get demo access to it? Is it worth a try?

^
Zero spread account is a real account type so you cannot take a demo testing on it. I think you can check signal provider performance in some similar services as MQL5.

i think it has the lowest spreads right? and if im not mistaken you can trade with as low as 100? correct me if im wrong. it might be a scalper account or something.

It obviously work with commissionsā€¦