HotForex

Bitcoin has unlimited opportunity for integration to our live. I think if governments start to accept it, its value may double or triple current price in a matter of days!

yeah, and its on, I think hotforex does offer now the btcusd and btceur, the market is crazy but full of opportunities.

Couldnā€™t locate the information about leverage, does HF offer them for BTC pairs?
How is live spread?

here is what i found about btc in the site, though it would take support to clarify if there are restrictions on leverage. Cryptocurrency Trading with HotForex | Forex Broker

Yeah, thank you, already jumped into action with small lots, glad to have leverage option on Bitcoin with Hotforex

I think Bitcoin price is still growing but very slowly and asap it would be stopped because itā€™s how Bitcoin works now.

i wont say sudden boom, but for crying out loud the prices on BTC are crazy, yes there are talkes about it going through the roof since lots of countries are investing in this untraceable currency. we are looking at a different trend now, and its just getting started, happy trading everyone.

Still no serious critics from government thatā€™s why its still alive. Officials will acknowledge sooner or later that something decentralized can not be harnessed for economic use and gain legal recognition.

Just an ambitious and rhapsodic idea that lives on peoples interest.

just like how there is a certain shadow revolving around it, but it could be a long shot, never the less, i would say, on apersonal note if we can simply make money out if it then so be it, just face the problem when it happens.

Btw have you place a test trade on BTC instruments with Hotforex? Does it go directly to BTC exchanges, like bitfinex, or trades as CFD?

It is probably a CFD

Why not just trade it directly on a exchange like Bitfinex or Bitmex? They even offer leverageā€¦

Where do they get liquidity for it? Is it some prime BTC broker or exchanges offer derivatives product as well?

from the looks of it the other BTC handlers/brokers are trying to enter into forex trading doing what forex brokers do? Im no expert here but makes me wonder, would t work? maybe it would. who knows, but lets put it simply to sticking to what works, if its tradable on our current forex brokers then lets just do it there i guess.

It just doesnā€™t make sense, when I try to figure out which is better CFDā€™s or actual bitcoins. There are no dividends so IMO, CFDā€™s is also a decent opportunity to earn.

Many people are still expecting to Bitcoin growth, I think Long-term Buy orders are wise choices now.

Only after a substantial rollback. Now its extremely overvalued due to greed hazing our rational and discreet thinking.

Indeed, however, that balloon is still growing and you can still earn till the day itā€™s collapsed.

and honestly thats what freaks me out, is it gonna burst, the rate of growth is crazy, and yes initial signs poits out to long term buy as it might even break the 10,000 mark. lets see how it goes.

Bitcoin just fell off to 4400 after hiking to 5000. OMG, i just planned to trade Bitcoin but still vague and I was right.