HotForex

it already hit the 5000 mark, this is insane, yet good for many im pretty sure, Ill settle for watching along the side lines for now. lets see hoe it goes to the end of the year

Correction is necessary before rising to the next peak. The more profound is correction the more sustainable will be next rally. I personally do not believe that bitcoin will fall below 3000 speculation wave will support it.

3000 seems not possible but I do believe it could get close to 3500, this could be the bottom. Nothing can incremate always.

Weā€™ve seen 3000 this month, first major drawdown for 2017, but what is most important people became more fearful taking off pink glasses. Unstoppable and relentless growth is dented, at least till major progress in acceptance or technical breakthrough in blockchain.

Media and many people (include my friends) advise me to buy Bitcoin now, I am still afraid because I think when all people expect profits, it could lead to opposite result. I know I could be wrong but I donā€™t have enough motivation to overcome my fear.

but non of us here can actually decide for you, though sign point to buy, but some are waiting for a better entry level, ill just watch it for now, its gonna be a crazy fun ride.

Patient ā€œinvestorā€ may find it too late to catch the opportunity since now the price slammed psychological resistance level at $5000, even though it lost China support. Innovative nature of Bitcoin somehow managed to earn the most valuable feature as an asset - peopleā€™s trust. No ban can put a dent on bitcoin providing people find its use beyond speculations.

A guy sold all his fortunes to buy 45 Bitcoins and get a low-quality life for 5-10 years and be a millionaires. I thin I have to learn from him.

Lol yeah, thatā€™s how people are get sucked in ponzi scheme. It happens again and again but they make same mistakes as its impossible not to notice it when everybody talks about it :slight_smile:

you know how the reports go about buy 1000 usd of bitcoin a couple years agod can make u an instant millionaire today, but during that time, i think non of us would actually gamble on such idea, its a good inspiration though

Bitcoin just hit over 6000 level. OMG, many people buying when it was 5000, so they get 10% profit in around 1 monthā€¦

Bought 0.5 BTC during Chinese ban crash at 3,500, almost doubled it since then but donā€™t even consider closing position as it is my key long-term investment

I really watch the BTC alot even go through some absurd theories, but in general, even with negtive talks about btc falling, but the numbers keeps going up, the theory of it hitting 5k USD was in last august and it was hit in sept if im not mistaken, and now people are pointing out that by the second half of 2018 it will reach 25 thousand USD, (NOTE: pls dont take my words literally) its always good do some research, and sadly despite that I still fall far from trading this fair :slight_smile:

Do you have any investments in crypto or make money only price swings trading CFDs?

Bitcoin last week hit 7500 and down from 7000 level. I think you can make good profit with scalping BTC now.

Yes Hotforex spreads really allow to do scalping. But you have to be 24/5 awake to catch news and you really donā€™t know which of them will really trigger price

I was never much of a scalper but at times i do make 2 -3 trades if the opportunity presents its self. and yeah scalpers have to stay on aleart 24/5 its not easy. thats why i think they make the biggest profits in the shortest times

Scalping on Bitcoin or crypto should be the most wise trading now. Or another long-term trade for bitcoin with 20k expectation in 2018.

You mean tripled :smiley: Bitcoin is just crazy right now, how big the bubble is?

Unfortunately Iā€™ve withdrawn it and now on the fence. Waiting for major pullback because its future rise start to become clear Ponzi, people buy bitcoin only because it rises no other reason, and its scares.