HotForex

When I was trading hotforex I didnt see much difference between demo and live, but I was using this account type = https://photoshar.in/hotforex-account-type

Do you mean demo and live account has no differences? How come?

Zero spread account actually doesn’t have zero spread and goes along with com, however the spread is really low as raw but for newbie , I advise to use no commision account.

Why using commission account can be harmful for newbies. Can you provide some simple intuitive explanation?

You can try commission account to get the answers.

Ok you mean learn by my own mistakes. Nice one thanks, I though you could share your experience of trading on commission account

im sticking to what works, i mean its a premium account havent tried changing things up recenlty though trade volume dropped a lot, i am trading less now.

Yeah premium account works superb for me, tight spreads, speedy execution. Scalping makes it work, though raw spread account would work better but keep conservative approach to trading, no extra tests if everything works now

How’s about the PAMM, is it worthy to try?

Yeah, it is really worth it but use rescue bonus and trade with managers which deposited their own money too (forgot how this option calls at Hotforex).

How’s about the PAMM, anyone experienced their PAMM, how can we choose the best PAMM through their PAMM list?

I think you should check 3 most important factors when considering a PAMM account:

• Profitable (ofc, do you want a negative PAMM)
  • Ages (skip if it’s under 1 year, some EAs or strategy could work in short-term)
  • Drawdown (if it’s > 70%, that could be high-risk PAMM)

Yeah and also you have to diversify your investment, i.e. don’t keep all your eggs in one basket, because performance can very switch from profit to loss and assuming performance between pamm accounts is different you can minimize risk while remaining on the positive inside in terms of profit expectations

It worth if you set diversification as your fundamental guiding principle. I mean go and estimate average returns from the set of best promising managers on long enough history to see if they can let you down. If no go ahead, split your money between them and wait for results. Don’t forget to take profits or losses according to money management plan.

In investment tactics there is not wrong way to tackle it really, what might work for one might not work for another as long we all keep a good risk management plan then it should be fine and i do hope it works for all of us!

Yeah risk management is part and parcel for all trading strategies, because ensuring low risks of destroying our account we can concentrate entirely on profit targets and set safe profit goals

Anyone know about new regulation for CFD and Crypto trading for all EU brokers?

. Leverage limits on the opening of a position by a retail client from 30:1 to 2:1, which vary according to the volatility of the underlying:

¡ 30:1 for major currency pairs;

¡ 20:1 for non-major currency pairs, gold and major indices;

¡ 10:1 for commodities other than gold and non-major equity indices;

¡ 5:1 for individual equities and other reference values;

¡ 2:1 for cryptocurrencies;

Not applicable to the clients outside of EU. Tested by myself leverage is still at 1:500

Yeah, hopefully an EU trader cold confirm this, I am asian too.

Go to regulator’s website there you can find more information about new client rules for the forex brokers.