HotForex

I dont know how to react to bitcoin any more, the talks about it hitting 25k usd is by mid next year yet it hit the 19k mark last week, though its down to 16.6k now im still not sure how will it go, yeah people even started btc investment locally and its crazy… Ill just watch

1 Like

Wish I bought only 1 bitcoin few years ago when I just aware it. now I have > 10k USD almost for free.

If it’s just an amount you’re okay with losing, I don’t see anything wrong with it tbh. Although I am seeing insane stories of people maxing out credit cards or borrowing against their house just to buy BTC. That’s just insane.

I keep saying this and getting mad at myself lol

Greatest regret of our generation I guess. I think it isn’t late to invest in it after pullback next year?

One guy bought bitcoin around 115 USD on 2011 and he just bought a Lamborghini Huracan, after 6-7 years, Bitcoin value is multipled 1.000 times.

Another trouble is how to withdraw that money in cash. You know bitcoin is illegal in many countries that’s why cashing out and making expensive purchases can draw attention of police.

well i guess hotforex does allow a certain number of countries to trade bitcoin, but that would depend on the country. many in the EU region are not allowed, i guess russia and china are strongly against it, but with japan being the biggest country supporting it then who knows, the thing is there are already apps, like locally coin.ph allows direct conversion of cash to btc. not to mention the many third party companies that deals in btc. another thing im look at is ripple this generation of currencies are crazy. what happened to the good old days of simply cash money and gold LOL. sign of aging i guess

> Another trouble is how to withdraw that money in cash. You know bitcoin is illegal in many countries that's why cashing out and making expensive purchases can draw attention of police.

You get bitcoin then you exchange those bitcoin into your local money (cash). very easy.

Yes exchanging in cash is best option. But how we can trust to unknown people, the risk of being robbed or scammed is high. Also bitcoin congestion creates risky conditions of exchanges because transactions needs to be confirmed, it takes time etc.

I dont know what countries you guys are from but here in the ph, we got something called coin.ph its wallet that does instant exchange for local currency to btc. can be withdrawan as php through many local banks or even other wallets, its ingenious if u ask me… and it can be linked to many btc wallets and does purchases using btc through real time exchange rates.

What about its price relative to USD? Is there any arbitrage opportunities?

I woud like to hear most rep brokers as hotforex, saxo, interactive brokers regarding bitcoin decline… I hear the mainstream and invested and now it’s getting down without a sign of recovery.

Sharks took their profit, big crowd is left with useless coins or at least which prices heads towards zero. Terrible story.

An unknown trader just bought 400 million USD bitcoin value. His address is now in top 10 bitcoin value. And Bitcoin is recovering, could it get back to 18 or at least 15k value?

Glad to see you post latest news here. I think this guy looks quite confident about revival on appeal to cryptomarket.

Anybody played long with Hotforex on today’s BTC surge above 10K? It was first positive outburst of trading volume on the cryptocurrency after a row of losses. How was platform response to your scalping efforts?

actually right now looks like scalping is your best option, its been stuck at that level fr the past couple of weeks bouncing around. currently around the 11k mark. im simply sitting it out for now. lets see how it goes.

Yeah sitting on the fence is best strategy for now. The outlook is highly uncertain.

I have been trading demo with this broker for months and I see it’s ok. But which account type should I choose, is their demo different with live system?