HotForex

I guess we will be calling it HFM after the rebrand. it has a nice tone to it.

Does Hotforex hold demo trading tournaments? I remember they had something like that with real cash prizes, pretty good incentive to create your own trading system.

I think they still do its an ongoing thing, and to encourage traders i guess

Yes I would really like to take part in it since I have a scalping system that shows excellent results on demo

Anyone know if this broker allow martingale or arbitage trades? Also I don’t think they know if we are trading those methods.

as far as i remember they do not allow arbitrage, and usually accounts can get suspended for it, i might be wrong but one can try talk to support first.

I just don’t know how a broker can detect an arbitrage strategy if a trader uses two different brokers. Anyone got insight?

Frequency of trades and their average holding times. If the number is high like 100-200 trades in a day and you hold them less than a second then it can be considered arbitrage I think.

My region got an exclusive domain to access HFM so it’s hard to find any thing from Google, you have to search it on the HFM website. Do you get this issue in your country?

I have no issues with HFM, which problem are you talking about?

Some issue with domain accessing but I have bookmarked their new domain s and it is fine now. I think there were some new regulation from goverment that HFM had to follow strictly.

never had it from where i am from, its seems to be working just fine here.

It depends on the branch you trade with, if it’s FCA-regulated they you may be referred to specific domain.

I am still figuring it out but seems the domain keeps changing. I have to use Google every time and any links in promotion email also lead to inaccessible links.

thats quiet an ordeal. hope u get it sorted out, could it be something that has to do with you internet provider?

Can HFM consider expanding or enabling Crypto trading? I see some fx brokers are offering Crypto trading.

there was a time when they did but did not last long, we cant tell for sure, maybe yes maybe no, it will all boil down to their future plans.

You can find many cryptopairs on their platform, but it’s all about liquidity as some altcoins meet this requirement they will likely be add in HFM platform.