HotForex

I have heard similar things about the broker too, though never had the chance to try them.

Maybe the traders are far away from this brokerā€™s servers and they donā€™t use VPS. I am from Asia and the trading was pretty smooth.

As per my experience, I would say that it is a great broker with low spread size and workable spreads. However you can create your demo account with the broker and see whether it is worth investing your money or not.

Itā€™s good to ask for suggestions but each trader will have a different experience. If you find the general review good, go for it otherwise find a new broker.

Itā€™s a good broker if you are planning to scalp. Spreads are tight on ecn, and even the commission cost of $3 is okay.

Cryptocurrency just got an upheaval, will it affect forex markets? I see gold get hiked cuz of that.

it would be really nice if they could add more crypto pairs, the shift in attention is very drastic as of late with every one going after crypto? feels like the gold rush all over again.

I donā€™t think Forex is manipulated as Crypto so the more crypto could cause more issue and complaints from sellers.

well i guess yah, but at the same time you see how the trend is shiftting even big banks are looking into crypto, its weird timesā€¦ and its really hard to guess whats gonna happen next

I think hotforex stopped offering crypto, I do have a binance account though, but in general crypto is a new thing and it has a potential and we havent seen the end of the line yet, its a good market

I got email regarding Return On Free Margin, not excited but kinda free fund. Scalper would earn steadily with this program

I hope this 2022 is good for all of us, yeah i guess its a good addition depending on how one utilises it. over all i would say its a healthy update

1 Like

Anyone know a good PAMM account I can invest at this broker? Tried one time and got 80% loss.

ouch thats a lot, hope it was not a big capital, not quiet familiar with pamm accounts, i think there are a couple of good one on myfxbook

You mind dm me your fxbook link?

I do not maintain an fxbook account. sadly, i do things spontaneously.

When you invest to a good PAMM account (stable and even small % steady profit a month), but they can immediately explode before next paying cycle and I never come back to PAMM for years, I think this year I will give another shot and never put all eggs in to a basket.

got an email about a new contest, its kinda big, road to paris, not badā€¦ its that time of the year good luck to all participants

Available for demo accounts as well? Have you checked it?

i believe it it is for live accounts, but open for both exisiting and new clients