HotForex

slow withdrawal but good spread for currencies account, i have shifted to vantage.uk from HotForex

slow withdrawals? like for me it takes like a little less that 24 hours to see my money in moneybookers, thats actually fast given that Im from southeast asia :slight_smile: never heard of vantage? tried googling but there is no vantage.uk? :frowning:

My withdrawals are always no more than 12 hours in hotforex.

i think sudip02 refers to vantagefx.co.uk , this is a new broker of only one year.

I refer to HotForex @ taohai, slower withdrawal @ HotForex.

when u make withdrawal from a regulated broker, FSA or NFA regulated brokerā€¦ it will always take up to 1-2 business days.

what I usually do is submit my withdrawal form during of course office hours, that way Its faster, another thing is, I use moneybookers to withdraw money so it does take like 1-2 days for the whole process, but to actually get may money from hotforex to moneybookers I still think its fast :slight_smile:

Wow the spreads were under 1 last night on EurUSD and Iā€™m using a standard account. :35: Hope they would be that low all the time:59: Havenā€™t made a withdraw tho so I donā€™t know how long it takes

Is there any news about low spread so far DiF0r ?

Itā€™s not rare in the currenex account, man. be smart to take advantage of it.

I have question that can you please describe what different between VIP Account and Currenex Account at Hotforex ?

hotforex live account order button disabled on mt4 but can trade on webtrder

thats kinda odd?! did you contact support about it? theremight be a glitch/lag or something!

you should check details here:
Online Forex Brokers - HotForex - VIP Account
Online Forex Brokers - HotForex - Currenex Account

there are several differences between the two:
VIP account
Minimum opening deposit: USD $40,000
Minimum trade size: 0.5 lots (50,000 units of base currency)
Maximum total trade size: No limit
Commission: $3 per 100,000 USD Traded ($6 round-turn)
Raw bonus: No Bonus

currenex account
Minimum opening deposit: USD $500
Minimum trade size: 0.01 lot
Maximum trade size: 60 lots per position
Commission: $5.00 per 100.000 USD Traded ($10 round turn)

Thanks for the information and links taohai, which account are you using there ?

Hi I just wonder if theres any US trader whos using currenex account? How does it go??

Hotforex does not accept US customers anymore.

actually itā€™s not only hotforex does not accept US customers, US customer can not invest in many brokers offshore, itā€™s due to their laws.

and actually the same applies to countries like China India, and several coutnries, too, however itā€™s easy to avoid the management for these countries.

thatā€™s is not true they do accept just contact them

really? i do remember they accept US customers before, but donā€™t how it is now.

What one previous poster claimed may become true. I signed up through HotForex because my buddy had an affiliate link and made 60% off of my spread. He just received an email saying HF has detected his account being from the US and will no longer support new and existing US accounts by sometime in June. I have yet to get this email myself but I have no reason to doubt his credibility. I expect my inbox to get the same notice.