HotForex

Thanks Jiingoy, I will talk regarding this with Hotforex CS.

you’re welcome my friend. best wishes!

I am sorry man I dont know but you can ask their support team if you asked yesterday you could have the answer now and … you know you could google it … if you are so lazy … I can ask for you alright ?

What does your mean by this word that “if you are so lazy” mad: I just asked to the member that if you have any idea then suggest me.:

I mean that I can help you man ! … dont be mad just kidding with you !

all is good guys, how was your weekend? back to trading for me now

Jingoy, you really missed the opportunities for the past week. advise you to keep an eye on GBPUSD

my week end was alright thanks for asking !

so did I miss that too ? … tell me more about GBPUSD … how was it ? last two days

taohai: yeah, I see what you mean, I’ll keep watch, if my calculations are right its gonna be a good deal for me tomorrow :slight_smile:

hello fellows … have you tried the new products that hotforex just offered to the traders ? … iPad and blackberry traders … I have downloaded the app for iPad and traded via my ipad … it was so cool and its really comfortable !! if you tried the blackberry one let me know guyz …

yes, i downloaded it when i got its email notice for it. I really love it. the visual experience of the ipad app is really great. i strongly recommend trading with ipad.

blackberry service seems to be banned here in China.

is black berry banned in china? wow, thats a new one, I’m using the iphone and ipad apps, quite handy really, it adds to productivity and stops me from being glued to my chair at home. Of course most of my major trades are still done on the computer, but I like to check the market even if Im on the go. I’m pretty sure traders out there now the addictive feeling :slight_smile: good day guys.

due to security reason, blackberry is banned for sales in China by the government, so only smuggled goods are available in the market, and very few people bought balckberry here, however my friends who had BB always recommend me to use BB. I will see how the BB app work well in their BB.

anyway, I prefer using ipad. it’s China’s Spring Festival and the market is so good and I can not stop trading.

I think HotForex is great. They could lower the spreads a little but other things are OK.
And I’m getting 0.61pips cash back so it makes all together a great deal.

crazy, only 0.1 - 0.2 spread on eurusd at hotforex, currenex.

I am so happy with that.

I’ll bet you are … that’s a damn nice spread.
How is their execution, slippage et cetera?
And do you pay a commission, in addition to the spread?

O.

Yeah, there is a 10 dollar commision for every deal on currenex, there is no slippage and it’s really good

This was really really unbelievably. I hope they could hold the spread that low for all the time. Let’s hope for the best. :57:

You mean 10 dollars per standard lot round turn, I guess?

O.