HotForex

yeah, i think its the virtual to real demo contest? I was thinking of joining just for the sake its free anyway! :smiley:

Hi yeah I got the email 2 days a go or so, I have already joined how about you ?

Thanks for the tip! I’ll give it a look as soon as I have a chance.

(Slightly off topic, so my apologies). . .I checked the upfx site and it shows that they do not accept US clients, nor do they have any legal obligation to oblige the CFTC in regards to the rules applicable to US entities and US residents.

I joined the contest too, each round is one month, i think both luck and experience is very important, so we will have the chance to get the prize.

@DH007: no worries you do not have to apologize :slight_smile: people at babypips are really friendly and willing to help, though I can’t uch of a help right now since i do not know alot about brokers that would accept US clients, this CFTC i guess been messing up a lot of peoples way of living :frowning:

@mohand: yup locked and loaded and ready to unleash LOL, but hey good luck to all of us, this is gonna be a good way to blow some steam, like going crazy with the trades and all LOL but hotforex been doing realy good lately they even have this referral program which is good if you have lots of friends that trade :slight_smile: its extra money too

(Off Topic Reply) Man My suggestion is go to Google and search about the brokers who accept USA Treaders, I am sure that you wont be disappointed, If you came to any broker/s just go to top Forex review websites and check their reviews and choose one.

(On Topic) guys did any got the one more email from hotforex regarding their refer a frnd offer ?

Yeah, Vaibhav, I also got this, it seems hotforex launced many good new promos. I think i can share the referral program with my friends.

yeah every one has got the chance to win and I have noticed that many newbies joined and that means as we have some experience as traders we have more chances to win something.
by the way did you guyz refer the company to any of your friends or relatives there is that new contest and I think I am in too :smiley:

Its seems that its going to be tough competition so far :slight_smile:

It should be a tough challenge and have fun!
anyway, you have 3 chances for this contest.

nice too hear there are a lot joining :slight_smile: good luck traders

there is another competition that hotforex lunched aleady ) its been a crazy two weeks with the demo contest the referral program and now the prediction competition you can guyz earn 10k USD till the end of the year !! tempting ha? I will try my luck here too :slight_smile: will be busy next weeks cheeeers )

One more contest :33: Its really crazy week :slight_smile:

crazy game and crazy prize. it’s too difficult to predict such rate, however, the prize is attractive enough and worth a try.

yeah they are working harder

It’s more about luck, i will still be happy if my prediction is not too far away.

if some one can predict the exact or lets say with in 50 pips? man thats the holy grail right there haha

it’s just a lucky draw with good prize, anyway, always there will be someone can be so lucky.

anyone know that hotforex is on zulutrade? I want to hear some advice if someone had experience on it.