HotForex

yes, it is! i’ve seen it among the brokers.
sorry mate, haven’t tried it, im with aaafx. should you need advice on it deffinitely, ask away.

Hot Forex is not any good broker, better to avoid them. Their withdrawal is slower and harrusful.

why do you say that? …how long have you waited the most?..and i guess you paid quite some transaction fees right?

i was very unsatisfied with their service & then i left them, i heard, they are harrussing peoples now with their new withdrawal system. this is my own personal review that, stay away from Insta & Hot.

what new withdrawal system? did you get harassed? as far as i know nothing changed since the wallet and that was like HALF A YEAR ago, Im using a withdrawal method since last year and nothing has changed, can you be more specific? if you guys are wondering how long it takes me to withdraw my money from hotforex to moneybookers? its just a matter of hours, as long as you pass the form during working hours of course… and another thing there is no fees. i get the same amount i withdrew with no deductions, my onli fees are from moneybookers when transferring my funds to my bank account…

Hey sudip02, Well mate I am pleased with hotforex so far, I haven`t had any issue regarding withdrawal system yet.

I’d not met up with big issues with hotforex, regarding to withdrawal, I am not sure what had happened to you. Could you please tell more details of your story? My personal experience for taking out money is quick.

hotforex is one of the bad worst brokers in the world
never advise you ti join them

haha I feel like i hit the jockpot with an 8 days trade on EURCHF, but honestly it was more of good luck since im not a fan of this pair :smiley: :smiley:

Nice catch! I keep one trade at hot forex since the beginning of April and I am planning to hold it a bit more.

Lets see whats going to bring :slight_smile:

thanks, and looking at your trade makes me want to learn more about EURCHF, nicely done :slight_smile:

why do you say that? can you give us some examples …

are you asking me? I got lost there, well if its about EURCHF I do not trade that pair much but I like the movement in their market, so its more a lucky swing that got me a decent number of pips but for now im sticking to the mainstream :smiley:

jingoy, my question was addressed to broman and his complians of hotforex.
sorry forthe confusion, i suppose more posts got published in the meantime when i was posting xe xe

no worries, all is good :slight_smile:

Hello, I have HotForex demo and there were many spikes last week (spikes were about 30 pips, other brokers had nothing like that) and today it starts again, e.g. AUD/CHF, again, 30 pips spike. I use HF for analysis and this is very inappropriate because it makes false signals. Do you know anything about this?

I do not trust their charts, also their chart is not NY close.

HotForex is NY close, that’s why I use their demo plus they have many charts e.g. with indices, commodities, shares as S&P, corn, wheat, oil etc. If you know any other broker with this sort of charts and which is also NY close, let me know.

I use Vantagefx.uk, FXDD, also Axitraders… they are more regulated with NY closing chart. Even Roboforex, Xemarkets are NY closing. You may see those websites.

Yes, I also used some of them but they have limited sort of charts, usually just forex charts, I’d like to have at least some commodities as corn, wheat, oil etc.