While FOREX.com does not have an office in South Africa, you are welcome trade through one of our registered entities which are regulated in major financial centers around the world by the following bodies:
- United States (Commodity Futures Trading Commission and National Futures Association)
- United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Japan (Financial Services Agency)
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
Based on your location, FOREX.com UK could be the best fit. Trading with an FCA-regulated entity would mean your funds are segregated in accordance with UK client money rules and protected for up to 50,000 GBP by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Furthermore, FOREX.com UK can provide you with access to trade commodities (Oil), indices (S&P 500), shares (Apple) and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) in addition to the currencies (Euro) and metals (Gold) you can trade through FOREX.com US*.
*Spot bitcoin trading is not available to FOREX.com US clients at this time, but US residents now have access to Bitcoin futures trading.